Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Yes I would take chiesa. Nothing against Salah but he won't be the same player he is in England here. He will revert back to pre England Salah. It's harder to score here than there and he looks great in the UK but will be mediocre here

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
IMO Salah was dangerous in both Roma and Fiorentina, getting a lot of chances each games, but his finishing was often terrible. Last year all, he started putting away all the chances he got, which was the biggest difference between Salah as a player in Italy and him in the PL.
As of now Salah is a far superior player to Chiesa.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bring in a top class CM aswell in I will be fine with it.
Savic and Chiesa>Dybala
Absolutely not. Ndombele and Mbappe :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen a few Dybala haters and Italian lovers propose that stacking the team with Italian "talent" and shipping off Dybala might be to the benefit of the team. Any time a quality player is sold and not adequately replaced (cough Vidal cough Pogba) it is to the detriment of the squad.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Absolutely not. Ndombele and Mbappe :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen a few Dybala haters and Italian lovers propose that stacking the team with Italian "talent" and shipping off Dybala might be to the benefit of the team. Any time a quality player is sold and not adequately replaced (cough Vidal cough Pogba) it is to the detriment of the squad.
Mbob alone, and I will forever be a Paratici dick rider.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I am sure some members would be ok with selling Dybala and bringing Chiesa in :howler: :rofl:

The amazing Chiesa who's done so much in his career thus far; so much Balon D'Or winning potential there :heart: :touched: :tup:
Devil's advocate; Dybala's Balon D'Or winning potential is much higher of course. He'll surely win one. At only 25 years old he's been consistently amazing for a few years now. Who needs Ronaldo when you have Dybi. If Real would buy him, all their problems would be gone in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)