Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
.................... . Griezmann
Ronaldo.............. ................. Bernalol
................ Kante........ Sms
.......................... Pjanic
Sandro... Chiellini.. Bonucci.. Cancelo
......................... Polak

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im curious, youve got ronaldo and costa on one flank then dybala and bernardeschi on the other. Not to mention cuadrado. Then look at CBs and CMs.

Who are the multiple players we are selling where signing chiesa summer 2019 makes any sense?

Sep 13, 2015
Im curious, youve got ronaldo and costa on one flank then dybala and bernardeschi on the other. Not to mention cuadrado. Then look at CBs and CMs.

Who are the multiple players we are selling where signing chiesa summer 2019 makes any sense?
Well Cuadrado is not getting any younger plus he'd return from a long recovery.

Costa on the other hand seems like he lost the spark and enthusiasm. In addition, he also tends to pick these small injuries that often keep him few weeks on the sidelines.

So maybe if we offload Costa for a decent cash, we could get De Ligt which would be fantastic. Alternatively, we could buy Chiesa with the money from Costa and keep Rugani, but I'm afraid we need a much more reliable option in the defense.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

sure buddy :lol3:
totally gonna survive the mercato

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
.................... . Griezmann
Ronaldo.............. ................. Bernalol
................ Kante........ Sms
.......................... Pjanic
Sandro... Chiellini.. Bonucci.. Cancelo
......................... Polak
Well with how A.Sandro plays I`d put Spinazzola instead
as for Bonucci - De Ligt replaces him
Definitely have no problem with the rest...
Kante to help recover balls and burst forward when needed
SMS to show he is still a great player
Pjanic to remain Pjanic...
Although Im a big fan of Pogba - This team you just posted easily wins the CL..

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys trade Rugani + cash for Chiesa?
Both are good at their positions but not WC at their positions and dont look like they`ll reach it..
Rugani is kind of stucked with his progress while Chiesa is good but I doubt he`ll ever be at the level we need
Bernardeschi could definitely reach it as he is smart, can dribble, can pass, and has some nice shooting skills..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would you guys trade Rugani + cash for Chiesa?
Ofcourse, we arent morons

- - - Updated - - -

DCosta

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Why does everyone want to sell Costa?
--
His incident on the pitch with Di Francesco? I understand his injuries don't go in his favour, but imo he's a good player to have.

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Zaniolo is not a Costa replacement, Chiesa is. Zaniolo is a Bernardeschi, or more of a midfielder than him. Costa is far too unreliable but what he offers is useful, his pace and skill on the wing would be nicely upgraded by Chiesa in terms of reliability and consistency.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I agree, switching for Zaniolo wouldn't be bad I guess. Otherwise I'd keep him.

- - - Updated - - -

Such as?
He didn't play much this season i doubt he is happy about it. We also know our board wasn't happy about the car incident and the party he did 2 days after.
There were also rumors about his wife being unhappy in Turin and she actually lives somewhere else, althought i don't know if it's true.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Zaniolo is not a Costa replacement, Chiesa is. Zaniolo is a Bernardeschi, or more of a midfielder than him. Costa is far too unreliable but what he offers is useful, his pace and skill on the wing would be nicely upgraded by Chiesa in terms of reliability and consistency.
I didn't watch Chiesa play a lot, so I might be wrong but I'm not a fan of selling Costa just for the sake of netting some cash.
And Zaniolo wouldn't replace him ofc, but per se I'd be okay if we'd use money from a Costa transfer to sign this guy. Zaniolo seems like we'd be set for few good years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)