Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
The upcoming market is actually looking like it's going to have a few good midfielders moving...

For instance Kovacic, Rabiot, Milinkovic-Savic, Isco, Kroos, Rakitic and Ndombele all look very likely to move.
#GetReady @Paratici
I doubt Isco's leaving after Zidane came back. He'll be important part of the team i believe.

Yea, I bet Marcelo and Isco won't leave, now that Zidane is back to Real. Which is good imo - at least because of Marcelo.
I don't see how Kroos would leave either, but if Real gets 2-3 super midfielders, it wouldn't be impossible.

I think the first midfielder we should go after is Zaniolo. He's a player that you can easily say will cost 100m+ in 2-3 years.
Kante or Ndombele would be a good signing.
Milinkovic-Savic, Rabiot, Kovacic, Rakitic? No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally we would sign two more midfielders, one really good and one youngster.
All in all, the summer signings will depend a lot on our performance in CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The upcoming market is actually looking like it's going to have a few good midfielders moving...

For instance Kovacic, Rabiot, Milinkovic-Savic, Isco, Kroos, Rakitic and Ndombele all look very likely to move.
#GetReady @Paratici
Only those in bold are interesting. The others are either too old, too inconsistent, unlikely to leave their team or a combination of all aforementioned factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)