Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He has a point there... Kean scored against the mighty Udinese while Dybala didnt even score against Atletico.. 28 minutes of play are no excuse..
My talking point on Dybala , he failed on his new role , which is playing behind the attackers and do the linkup with our midfield. Yesterday, Berna did that very well, so he lost his position to him and Ronaldo before ... instead of kerping him on the bench better trade him with someone of use to us...
And i see kean can take his place starting from the bench.

Dont aurge with that retard, he hates me for being muslim and thinking am turkish ... but he can eat my kebab

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My talking point on Dybala , he failed on his new role , which is playing behind the attackers and do the linkup with our midfield. Yesterday, Berna did that very well, so he lost his position to him and Ronaldo before ... instead of kerping him on the bench better trade him with someone of use to us...

Dont aurge with that retard, he hates me for being muslim and thinking am turkish ... but he can eat my kebab
I was being sarcastic...
Dybala is a great player and way better than Kean...
Kean is talented but he has a long road before reaching Dybala's level!
Kean would probably go to Ajax for a discount on De Ligt and it would be a great move if we have a buy back option

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I was being sarcastic...
Dybala is a great player and way better than Kean...
Kean is talented but he has a long road before reaching Dybala's level!
Kean would probably go to Ajax for a discount on De Ligt and it would be a great move if we have a buy back option
But he isn't effective for us ...so what you think keep him on the bench ? let him starts from the bench of 7.5m ....
failed to play behind the strikers coz he is soft (physically week) ...for months and Berna took his place ...Add to that ..Ronaldo took his position as supporting striker ...so where he will play ?still will start from bench and score 3 goals against Young Boys ....!!

Dybala of Barcelona win is gone long time ago ....he is ineffective to us ... although he is good player..so instead trade him with other players better for him and for us ...

Thats why ...Kean is more effective ...he can start from bench i don't know 0.5 m salary ...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:baus: :tup: I thought you said we'd debate like human beings, but you can't seem to take your own advice. I am not the one calling a 19 year old boy who played a total of 230 minutes or so for us a more effective and better choice than an established player, and yet you call me a retard :howler: :rofl:

Our attacking players, Dybala aside, are all inconsistent or on the wrong side of 30. Ronaldo and Mandzukic aren't going to be around forever. Dybala should be part of our future, but your blind hatred and bias prohibits you from seeing that.

I also don't hate you for being Muslim (that would imply I hate my own parents too). Please don't make assumptions in the future.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:baus: :tup: I thought you said we'd debate like human beings, but you can't seem to take your own advice. I am not the one calling a 19 year old boy who played a total of 230 minutes or so for us a more effective and better choice than an established player, and yet you call me a retard :howler: :rofl:

Our attacking players, Dybala aside, are all inconsistent or on the wrong side of 30. Ronaldo and Mandzukic aren't going to be around forever. Dybala should be part of our future, but your blind hatred and bias prohibits you from seeing that.

I also don't hate you for being Muslim (that would imply I hate my own parents too). Please don't make assumptions in the future.
Kean-Dybala front 2 in 4-3-1-2 with Bernadeschi as trequartista :tuttosport:

Or 4-4-2 with that front 2 and Berna as RW/RM ahead of Cancelo, and some other talent out wide left ahead of Spinazzola. :tuttosport:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In:
Rabiot
Ramsey
Chiesa
Romero
Zaniolo

Out:
Costa
Khedira
Matuidi
Barzagli

2018/19

Ronaldo/Chiesa - Mandzukic/Dybala - Berna/Cuads
Ramsey/Rabiot - Pjanic/Can - Zaniolo/Bentancur
Spina/AS - Chiello/Romero/Bonbon/Rugani - Cancelo/MDS
Woj/Perin​

Apr 29, 2006
Direct swap - Kean for Mbappe?

Maybe Elkann's island-owning wife got so wet yesterday that today he is determined to assemble a dream team and guarantee himself a happy bedroom experience in the future?

The masters of PR - Agnelli - have found a better way to promote their business through Juventus?

What about Chiesa?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In:
Rabiot
Ramsey
Chiesa
Romero
Zaniolo

Out:
Costa
Khedira
Matuidi
Barzagli

2018/19

Ronaldo/Chiesa - Mandzukic/Dybala - Berna/Cuads
Ramsey/Rabiot - Pjanic/Can - Zaniolo/Bentancur
Spina/AS - Chiello/Romero/Bonbon/Rugani - Cancelo/MDS
Woj/Perin​
So you are saying lets invest in the future and forget about the present...
Ramsey good but wont fix our midfield on his own
Rabiot good but he isnt a superstar if this is what you look for
Romero - I got to see him play since we were linked - definitely not impressed + Im pretty sure De Ligt is ours (Ajax will get money+Kean)
Zaniolo - Very good for the future but nothing compared to our other attackers short term..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
weren't you on the ndombélé train?
Nedved96? He wasnt just on the train he built the train the tracks and he is the main driver... TBH he is a good player and I saw his game vs Barcelona - He was the only guy who was actually able to recover some balls.. Still I think he has a lot to grow especially in his decisions making..

- - - Updated - - -

TS headlines that during a dinner post Atlético, Juve's Chief Football Officer Fabio Paratici promised Juventini that the club will do everything they can to sign
@KMbappe

:ratcafe:
Oh god yes!
Money Dybala Pjanic - give them whatever they ask... (not all together...)

- - - Updated - - -

About your exchange of words - No one is retarded and thats it...
as for Dybala - I agree Dybala is a great player who could be much better than he is today but if I detach my Juventusness and look at it as an outsider I must say Dybala does cost us more than he brings..
The question is - Do we believe in him - If we are then we should keep him and hope a new manager would make him better (I still believe its Allegri`s final season). If we dont then it is obviously better to sell him than to put a 150M player on the bench...
Kean is definitely not ready to take Dybala`s role - Kean is a good young prospect but Dybala is already a great player so Kean is definitely no Dybala (also they are definitely not the same type of player...)
As for the Muslim part - Whoever mention a single religion as a mockery is stupid as if you want to mock at a religion its either you mock all or you respect all as you cant prove anything and its up to your belief so either you believe and understand that people might believe in other things or you dont believe and respect/dont respect the believers - In any case any disrespectful things should be kept by the person to himself as it makes no good pointing them out.

Im an Atheist but I didnt imply to anything about myself in this post.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So you are saying lets invest in the future and forget about the present...
Ramsey good but wont fix our midfield on his own
Rabiot good but he isnt a superstar if this is what you look for
Romero - I got to see him play since we were linked - definitely not impressed + Im pretty sure De Ligt is ours (Ajax will get money+Kean)
Zaniolo - Very good for the future but nothing compared to our other attackers short term..
:sergio:

Ramsey+Rabiot+Zaniolo not enough for the midfield? :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)