Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
We need more Rabiot links. The guy will be a freebie this summer, he's dumped his blood sucking mother as his agent and we're desperate for some decent midfielders.

We all know he's not the golden solution but him, Ramsey and one midfield star coming in, would mean a decent midfield make over. That way we'd actually be able to dump some deadweight without worrying...
is it just me or is every woman in this sport some kind of whore, blood sucking oder something else. his mother, wanda and marina granovskaia. i believe we just should stop giving names to woman who are trying to get in this men dominant game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need more Rabiot links. The guy will be a freebie this summer, he's dumped his blood sucking mother as his agent and we're desperate for some decent midfielders.

We all know he's not the golden solution but him, Ramsey and one midfield star coming in, would mean a decent midfield make over. That way we'd actually be able to dump some deadweight without worrying...
www.Rabiot.com
www.Rabiot.net
www.Rabiotforrobee.co.uk

Seriously now the reason he isnt already on the payroll of another side is his behavior and no one want this behavior in his team

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I highly doubt his behavior was all down to his mother.

And isn't he going to Barcelona?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

This was a hoax, he didn't dump his mother

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
www.Rabiot.com
www.Rabiot.net
www.Rabiotforrobee.co.uk

Seriously now the reason he isnt already on the payroll of another side is his behavior and no one want this behavior in his team
So he's a family man :tup:

I understand the hesitation around Rabiot but, considering how certain it is the club once again won't spend big on a CM, I would jump at the chance for Rabiot on a free.

Rabiot and Ramsey would be a much better CM acquiring mercato then i would expect and the club can still spurge the whole transfer budget on another attacking mid.

Rabiot is an excellent player, underrated around here but his shit personality might not be an issue in a structured professional environment like this and not the ego stroking free for all that is PSG.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I understand the hesitation around Rabiot but, considering how certain it is the club once again won't spend big on a CM, I would jump at the chance for Rabiot on a free.

Rabiot and Ramsey would be a much better CM acquiring mercato then i would expect and the club can still spurge the whole transfer budget on another attacking mid.

Rabiot is an excellent player, underrated around here but his shit personality might not be an issue in a structured professional environment like this and not the ego stroking free for all that is PSG.
Rabiot Ramsey Pjanic
Its like twice as good as our current midfield and it has 0 transfer fee...
Anyway I still think we need and should go for Pogba - He should be regarded as a definite purchase as he is the one who can make the midfield look 10 times better (he has already done it in the past and we all saw what happened once we sold him..)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Just set ...Relax and watch Fabio , Allegri , Pavel & AA do their Job .....feel good today.
as a summer wish ....Icardi - any of Ndombele/Pogba/SMS - De Ligit and we are over the rainbow.

I don't care about Dybala anymore ...Sandro & Costa ..we can use them to make transfer weights ...
Kean & Dybala are of same level ...

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Plus he’s a white Frenchman, a rare novelty these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)