Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Allegri should probably tell Sandro to do a pullback to the edge of the box once in a while (where Dybala is often free) instead of always pumping a high cross into the 6 yard box.

Zidane owned us with low crosses in Cardiff.
Come on now. That's beyond ridiculous. He's not playing playstation or holding some imaginary controller where he can decide every move the players make on the pitch. The players should be able to make good decisions on the pitch without constant instructions.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
so anyone buying this verbal agreement we supposedly have with guardiola for 4 years ?
Of course not. Don't see a reason for him to leave and City isn't some bitch team that allows anyone to walk out. They'll give him a nice pay rise though with all these rumours. If he bottles the league and wins nothing, then it's a possibility.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Of course not. Don't see a reason for him to leave and City isn't some bitch team that allows anyone to walk out. They'll give him a nice pay rise though with all these rumours. If he bottles the league and wins nothing, then it's a possibility.
Well he's never coached Ronaldo so that's a reason?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Well he's never coached Ronaldo so that's a reason?
He's never really been good with big egos and players like Zlatan, Eto'o and Toure despise him. I don't know if it would work out.

Pep would be the second best possible option out there after Zidane though and I definitely wouldn't mind him coaching us, but I don't find it plausible. However, it's more plausible than Ronaldo joining us so you never know.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He's never really been good with big egos and players like Zlatan, Eto'o and Toure despise him. I don't know if it would work out.

Pep would be the second best possible option out there after Zidane though and I definitely wouldn't mind him coaching us, but I don't find it plausible. However, it's more plausible than Ronaldo joining us so you never know.
I don't know if I believe it either especially after allegris conferenza stampa Yesterday and speaking of renewal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok the blame allegri first crowd is going nuts lately.

Now its Allegri's fault alex sandro doesnt give a remote shit and has regressed to a 2nd division player. Why not blame the board for not selling the lolzillian before he expired as they all do at 26.

No its Allegris fault. Sandro is world class allegri is just too timid to ask Sandro to play well.

Has allegri stopped yelling "dai dai dai" all the time? Is that why? He isnt asking hard enough?
A.Sandro`s role shouldnt affect on his performance - You are right about this one.
As for Dybala - My concern stands but I do have a little doubt in mind regarding this one as it would only be gone when someone else coaches him (Juventus or another club)

- - - Updated - - -

Why in the fuck would we extend Mandzu to 2021. Another Khedira type extension of a player who are past his prime, and his prime was underwelming to start with.
I never dislike posts but this one really asked for it..
Khedira is an average player
Mandzukic is one of the most underrated forwards in the world! He contributes in attack and defense and even if we do not intend to start him next year he could still be useful!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
tutmar8_3.jpg

The new Juve
Coach: Real want Allegri, who has dinner with Agnelli and postpones the decision until June
The alternatives: Zidane, Conte, Deschamps
Defence: Push for De Ligt and Ruben Dias
Midfield: Ramsey is ready, then one from Pogba and Ndombele. Watch out for Zaniolo and Felix
Attack: Mandzukic, key figure along with CR7, signs on to 2021
Kean, who starts tonight, is heading to Ajax
Paratici in the running for Chiesa
Zidane - Should be the priority
De Ligt - Everyone wet`s dream when talking about defense
Pogba or Ndombele - Ndombele is talented but Pogba is on another level compared to everyone else
Zaniolo - Extremely talented and Italian - We should take him if we have some extra cash
Joao Felix - I have only seen a game which he scored and the last 10 minutes of D.Zagreb vs Benfica in which Benfica looked horrible - All of them BUT Felix who`s talent cannot be in doubt.. If we can get him - Lets do it!
Kean loaned or sold with an option to buy back would be amazing as it would allow us to put our hands on De Ligt and get a young player who has an experience playing for Ajax - Easily the best football academy in the world!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm posting this for the lols
We have a problem - Zidane gave his word and now Guardiola gave his word..
Next year Juventus is going to be coached by Zidane&Guardiola - What a duo...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If there's any weight to the Pep rumours, for those unaware man city are currently being grilled by FFP again.

I know what you're thinking, FFP is all posturing but they've been hit with a reduced CL squad before and this is now a repeat offence. There's murmurs of a CL ban and now this is being reported.

It's probably just opportunistic journalism because of that, but it could be something bigger. Fingers fucking crossed.

If Pep could get us providing half the chances Sterling gets for Ronaldo he'd get 50 league goals :lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Guardiola's only weakness being pragmatism but it will have no choice but to get balanced out by our eternally pragmatic DNA so we will end up with the best of both worlds. :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Guardiola's Tuz-taka 1.0

Chezknee

Cancelo - Bonucci - De Ligt - Marcelo

Pjanic - Emre Can - Bernardeschi

D. Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo

:klin:
I believe Ramsey will play also I believe we get a new cm...

- - - Updated - - -

Which will be the best players to buy if Conte will be coach? En which will be the pest with Guardiola and Zizou?
Conte? Tough to tell
Guardiola - Easily KDB..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)