Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who would people pick between Zizou and Pep?

I am not that sure.
I dont like Pep`s style but our passing game would definitely improve as it is his system...
Zidane on the other hand is a past Juve legend who won 3 CL titles out of 3 attempts and exploited Ronaldo to the maximum
Tough choice but I`d take Zidane.

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks. Don't need another expired Lolzillian for left back.
Marcelo is a much better attacker but he cant be considered as a LB when compared to A.Sandro
Add the age factor and the fact I think an attacking coach would make him look like A.Sandro of his first season I hope we forget about Marcelo and continue with A.Sandro

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who would people pick between Zizou and Pep?

I am not that sure.
Pep would require a shit load of money to fix this team, probably overhaul a lot of player to play how he wants it especially in midfield, I can't imagine players like matuidi and khedira would be his sort of player, I think Pjanic and possibly bentancur would fit.

Zidane would make this team tick without the major overhaul

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marcelo is a much better attacker but he cant be considered as a LB when compared to A.Sandro
Add the age factor and the fact I think an attacking coach would make him look like A.Sandro of his first season I hope we forget about Marcelo and continue with A.Sandro
Ok the blame allegri first crowd is going nuts lately.

Now its Allegri's fault alex sandro doesnt give a remote shit and has regressed to a 2nd division player. Why not blame the board for not selling the lolzillian before he expired as they all do at 26.

No its Allegris fault. Sandro is world class allegri is just too timid to ask Sandro to play well.

Has allegri stopped yelling "dai dai dai" all the time? Is that why? He isnt asking hard enough?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ok the blame allegri first crowd is going nuts lately.

Now its Allegri's fault alex sandro doesnt give a remote shit and has regressed to a 2nd division player. Why not blame the board for not selling the lolzillian before he expired as they all do at 26.

No its Allegris fault. Sandro is world class allegri is just too timid to ask Sandro to play well.

Has allegri stopped yelling "dai dai dai" all the time? Is that why? He isnt asking hard enough?
nice tantrum, kylie

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

The new Juve
Coach: Real want Allegri, who has dinner with Agnelli and postpones the decision until June
The alternatives: Zidane, Conte, Deschamps
Defence: Push for De Ligt and Ruben Dias
Midfield: Ramsey is ready, then one from Pogba and Ndombele. Watch out for Zaniolo and Felix
Attack: Mandzukic, key figure along with CR7, signs on to 2021
Kean, who starts tonight, is heading to Ajax
Paratici in the running for Chiesa

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
tutmar8_3.jpg

The new Juve
Coach: Real want Allegri, who has dinner with Agnelli and postpones the decision until June
The alternatives: Zidane, Conte, Deschamps
Defence: Push for De Ligt and Ruben Dias
Midfield: Ramsey is ready, then one from Pogba and Ndombele. Watch out for Zaniolo and Felix
Attack: Mandzukic, key figure along with CR7, signs on to 2021
Kean, who starts tonight, is heading to Ajax
Paratici in the running for Chiesa
Why in the fuck would we extend Mandzu to 2021. Another Khedira type extension of a player who are past his prime, and his prime was underwelming to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)