Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wojc
Cuadrado-MDL-Chiellini-AS
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Berna-Ronaldo-Costa

Still a strong team but our fullbacks are way worse(atleast depth wise), midfield is one Ramsey injury away from being mediocre, and Berna/ Lukaku is not good enough to be starters, and with Costa’s injury history they are probably going to be starters for a substantial part of the season.

I just cant get why we dont sell the deadwood (Khedira, Rugani, Perin, Matuidi, Mandzu and Higuain), get one more strong midfielder and close the mercato. Overall we would have a much stronger team than the one rumours suggest at the moment.
Lukaku is gonna make 9m. He’s starting.

This whole saga is so insane I’m thinking either they know something we don’t, or they’ve lost their minds. I guess time will tell.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
LIVE 23:05 #SKY: "Since the beginning #ManCity has imposed #Danilo, the #Juve has accepted but it is a very complicated operation.There is a 50% chance that it will not happen because the clubs are not agree on the values and #Danilo takes 5m / year, much more than #Cancelo "

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No agreement between City & Juventus. Juve wants 70mln€ for Cancelo & value Danilo 25mln€. City value’s Cancelo little less than 60mln€ & Danilo at 30mln€. A 40mln€ difference, on friday they will restart talks. [Di Marzio]

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hopefully Paulo just send Fabio to fuck himself and Cancelo stays aswel so the inepts duo Pavel and Fabio have to really work on selling the players can't have any room on the Sarriball they both decided to bring here this season: Pipa (used to but right he's just a joke of what he was in Niples), Mandzo, Matuidi, Sami

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Before Allegri was dismissed there were reports that he wanted to sell Dybala, Cancelo and Costa.
Once Dybala and Cancelo is gone, it’s gonna be Costa’s turn.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)