Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Top players I’d go for this summer:

Eriksen
Isco
Verratti
Declan Rice (don’t laugh)
Marquinhos
De Ligt
Ndombele
Kanté
Hazard
Too pricey and not exactly what we need even if obviously he`ll be our best midfielder
I can see him taking an Iniesta kind of role but only if he is cheap
Very good player but I rather take a midfielder who can also add strength something we really miss in midfield
I really dont know who he is..
Good defender
Obviously the best young defender in the world..
Very good player who really needs to work on his decision making and concentration.. I`d take him but not alone as we would still need a serious player in midfield and you know who Im talking about
Very good signing who would improve our defensive stature but in terms of attacking we would still someone who can make a difference
Obviously a WC player but we need to address our midfield way before attackers..

- - - Updated - - -

Probably even if I dont know what we can do with him..

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Buy marcelo for the bench, play ds for that defensive securety. Buy messi and play him as an offensive cd. Buy de bryne and play him as an defensive cm, never allowed over the midfield line. Buy bale and play manzukic bc defense

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Deschamps isnt a bad coach but I really dont like his style while Zidane is the ultimate choice.
Zidane has shown he is very good tactically and choosing the right players - 3 CL in a row - You can call it luck and you can call it skill but even if you have luck it doesnt mean you get 3 back to back CL...

IMO we need to make a change in the summer with Allegri gone and a more attacking minded coach to replace him
Guardiola - I heard those ridiculous rumors and Im not his biggest fan but his style would make us pass much better so Im not exactly against it.
Zidane - My favorite choice..
Klopp - He is a good coach but also a limited one as we would only have 1 formation to play and that`s the current Liverpool.. Is it good?! yes and no..

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa is average and even Costa is a lot better than him

He's Roma material, please skip.
Even Costa lol... Everyone here takes D.Costa like he is our worst attacker while he is much better than Bernardeschi..
D.Costa is the kind of player who can change a game and let me tell you right now - I believe he will be important in our return game vs Atletico

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Even Costa lol... Everyone here takes D.Costa like he is our worst attacker while he is much better than Bernardeschi..
D.Costa is the kind of player who can change a game and let me tell you right now - I believe he will be important in our return game vs Atletico
Costa is the best winger in the world now in playmaking .. he is even better than Salah in that role .. Salah & Chiesa are attacking Wingers .. and not for providing assists for others .. Chiesa has a potential greater than Bernardeschi but we don't know how he will play in a greater level such juve .. but i willn't sell Costa for him .. i hope he will join to replace Cuadrado

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Costa is the best winger in the world now in playmaking .. he is even better than Salah in that role .. Salah & Chiesa are attacking Wingers .. and not for providing assists for others .. Chiesa has a potential greater than Bernardeschi but we don't know how he will play in a greater level such juve .. but i willn't sell Costa for him .. i hope he will join to replace Cuadrado
Woah there

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
lol

We play Atletico de Madrid, not Atletico de Novara

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know about the best in the world as there are obviously some great players out there but he is without a doubt being underrated here..
D.Costa is the type of player who can take a ball and never lose it - His technique is second to no one and combined with his speed he could be the one to help us overturn the first leg

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Costa isn't even close to the best winger playmaking-wise

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
I dont know about the best in the world as there are obviously some great players out there but he is without a doubt being underrated here..
D.Costa is the type of player who can take a ball and never lose it - His technique is second to no one and combined with his speed he could be the one to help us overturn the first leg
Costa isn't even close to the best winger playmaking-wise
anyway we shouldn't lose Costa especially he's rated at 60 millions .. very low price

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
His technique is second to no one? What the hell?

The thing with Costa this season is that although he has pace, he isn't effective most of the time especially against big clubs.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
I think we need to go all in on a good passing physical midfielder even if it means selling someone. Im not aure what midfieldera are out there that have a similar makeup to a Pogba type but thats what we need. I really hate we lost Pogba, Such a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)