Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dunno tbh. Some reports say verdict and ban this year, some say the appeal will let them in this year, so it will be next year. But a lot of rumours that they take a hit and City's PR aren't fighting it either so far.
and They`ll get another one the year after since Pep is on a gazillion per year and City`s players are probably earning buckets of money themselves not to mention they are now going for another expensive purchase...

Mar 3, 2014
I never thought those exempt costs are significant. Have you done any calculation showing that we have not been in red for FFP?
Also it's true that the revenue is growing, but so are the costs. Increase in merchandise sales, stadium revenue and shirt deal might only account for Ronaldo's massive Salary. Do you think it'll grow enough to sustain paying these crazy salaries to likes of Pogba and De Ligt?
9f8992fa81e7a0e5880d6ac77527dc92.jpg

This is my best guess based on the add backs described in their net income definition. I used Capital IQ which I get through my work which populates their as presented financials and just added back based on the lines mentioned in the FFP definition.

As far as growth, I don’t know. A lot depends on sustained performance. But they raised 175M Eur in a 5 year bond. They termed out for a reason. European rates aren’t going up so that isn’t the reason. My guess is they raised that money to make a strong push for the next 2 years while they have Ronaldo. If Revenues don’t grow as desired, they can always adjust. The equity of the company is worth 1.5B eur and the debt is something like 400M Eur right now. That means the company is worth 1.9B meaning your debt to total value is like like 20%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Juve bid €35m for Zaniolo

By Football Italia staff

Roma have reportedly rejected a €35m bid from Juventus for midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, the offer came a few days ago but was deemed too low by Roma.

However, Schira notes Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici is not giving up and remains in contract with Zaniolo’s agent Claudio Vigorelli.

The starlet turns 20 next month and broke out for Roma last season, scoring six goals in 36 appearances, although he was recently dropped for Italy’s final Euro U21 game against Belgium, having turned up late for a team meeting.

The Giallorossi need to make €45m in capital gains by June 30 and to date have sold only Ezequiel Ponce for an initial €3m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)