Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
We need to set our priorities straight.
First lets sell deadwood.Rugani comes in mind first.Terrible defender.Also gdt rid of Perrin.He is a weak keeper.Give a youngster a chance.
Then lets sell players with actual value that dont fit.Dybala and Costa should be sacrifused.
Incoming players depends on who else goes.Prime candidates to go Pjanic,Alex Sandro,Khedira.
Coach anyone except Sarri.I want Mourinho for the memes and to make our season extra fun.
Good thing few mentioned is staff changes.Many will leave from Alegri team so thats a bonus.
Anyone who faps to random youngsters just becauae of video games stats and youtube videos is a disgrace.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“Allegri wanted a revolution in midfield, but Juve is not of the same opinion”

[Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: Juve believes it can be there when #Pogba will be on the market, United is interested in #Dybala . The operation #Savic would be much less complicated despite Lotito.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Juve is about to close the purchase of #Demiral from Sassuolo for 15 million (Di Marzio)
So Juventus "helped" Sassuolo in signing Demiral and agreed on option to buy for 15 mil at the end of season, that`s one good business by Paratici and co! 21y old player with decent/solid games in his first 5 months in Serie A, in todays market 15 mil is nothing, pocket change. There isnt a single reason why Demiral shouldnt cost as much as Romero for example, or close to him. 15 mil is a bargain, also from the highlights I watched and the few games I remember Demiral looks just as aggresive and hard tackling as Romero, but not that reckless and stupid, at least thats what I gather.

Once again, good piece of business!

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Paulo Dybala has played his last match for Juventus, and could be used to lure Paul Pogba from Man United
but
The Operation to sign Milinkovic-Savic is less complex than of Pogba.
Paratici is not convinced to sell Douglas Costa in the summer. Rugani transferable.

:mombly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)