Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
https://m.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/corriere-del-mezzogiorno-au-revoir-koulibaly-471248

Koukibaly to PSG according to CD Mezzogiorno. This would set Napoli back for a season at least.
PSG are doing smart business as Koulibaly is just that damn good..

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala has played his last match for Juventus, and could be used to lure Paul Pogba from Man United
but
The Operation to sign Milinkovic-Savic is less complex than of Pogba.
Paratici is not convinced to sell Douglas Costa in the summer. Rugani transferable.

:mombly:
I feel sorry for Dybala as I really think he is a much better player than he proved himself here but obviously if someone`s transfer value is above his value for the team we should sell him..
I wouldnt mind both SMS and Pogba although we both know we wont get both...
D.Costa staying?! Yay! He is a great player and Im sure he will thrive under the new coach!
Rugani - I wanted him to stay but after Romero and Demiral it would be a good decision funding both with Rugani`s sale..

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: Dybala will leave, costa stays.
This is probably the wisest the decision

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
159 followers, who is he loool. People are so horny on news everything is worth posting?
He was ahead of the 8 ball regarding Allegri leaving

Anyway PSG owner might be in some trouble regarding corruption...probably why Neymar and Mbappè seem to want out, Tuchel said if we have to we will replace them or something

Not sure if it's been posted but Marquinhos links

Modric re-signing as well

Might be problems regarding De Ligt and barca

Last edited:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
He was ahead of the 8 ball regarding Allegri leaving

Anyway PSG owner might be in some trouble regarding corruption...probably why Neymar and Mbappè seem to want out, Tuchel said if we have to we will replace them or something

Not sure if it's been posted but Marquinhos links

Modric re-signing as well

Might be problems regarding De Ligt and barca
Lol he guessed? I mean he had 2 options, staying or leaving. So let my try, Pep will not come, Dybala will leave. Should I post this in twitter and maby become a guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)