Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah so you yelling me you had time to pirate a stream (who you kidding. Swedish channels dont show swiss league) and had time to sit and watch a game on a busy weekend where there is other things going on?

No. What you did was go on YouTube and watch some highlights and now you pretend to these new members that you a a guru on watching club football.

You are a fraud. Shame on you for lying to kids. Shame on you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah so you yelling me you had time to pirate a stream (who you kidding. Swedish channels dont show swiss league) and had time to sit and watch a game on a busy weekend where there is other things going on?

No. What you did was go on YouTube and watch some highlights and now you pretend to these new members that you a a guru on watching club football.

You are a fraud. Shame on you for lying to kids. Shame on you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

MerryIncompleteAztecant-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Rakitic + Ramsey for the next summer is kinda meh... Was expecting a yougner signing and not Rakitic
I wouldn't mind ofc, but i was kinda thinking we'd go for a solid young midfielder alongside Ramsey
Would you guys be happy with Rakitic + Ramsey?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Rakitic + Ramsey for the next summer is kinda meh... Was expecting a yougner signing and not Rakitic
I wouldn't mind ofc, but i was kinda thinking we'd go for a solid young midfielder alongside Ramsey
I still hope we sign Eriksen.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
we will concede a lot ...Rakitic + Ramsey + Pjanic .....Tungay all the way ...

this summer their a lot of talents and a lot of recruiters ....especially MU , RM , Inter ....those will raid the market ...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Both good players, but we should go after one or two youngsters for the present and future instead. Zaniolo and maybe Ndombele would fit our current line-up and the football Max wants to play.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we will concede a lot ...Rakitic + Ramsey + Pjanic .....Tungay all the way ...

this summer their a lot of talents and a lot of recruiters ....especially MU , RM , Inter ....those will raid the market ...
Tungay sounds Turkish :D

Inter are not a threat; they can go fuck themselves.

Man Utd have money but they've lost their fair share of appeal, and that Norweigan salmon fisherman isn't going to change that anytime soon.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I'm ok with this midfield:

Can ( matuidi) - - - Ramsey ( Zaniolo)
Pjanic ( Bentancour)

Wouldnt mind Ndombele as well
Me too, although I don't think Zaniolo will come this summer. I have a feeling we'll go for Barella. He hasn't been mentioned that much and we usually wait a few years for Serie A players to establish themselves before buying. This this summer is the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)