Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes. but wed have Matuidi still which is why i dont thinkwe get another starter caliber CM other than Ramsey, only one of the "kids" we are linked to
i missed blaise from my list, but yeah, he'll stay for sure.

i'd be pissed if we sold pjanic though. and let's be honest, i wouldn't expect him to turn down a huge offer juve wouldn't wanna match.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
https://m.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/rakitic-avrebbe-detto-si-alla-juve-465431

rakitic said yes to juve. in case it's true, are we selling pjanic? that wouldn't be too wise.
I wanted Rakitic in Juve since he was 18, but not sure this older less hungry and bit slower version of him is ideal it for us. Tho extremely high technical and creative levels, very clever player.

If it's cheap I would do it, but if not I rather get a more physical and b2b dynamic CM. More importantly a young player because Rakitic like most our core squad is near 30 or well over 30.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I wanted Rakitic in Juve since he was 18, but not sure this older less hungry and bit slower version of him is ideal it for us. Tho extremely high technical and creative levels, very clever player.

If it's cheap I would do it, but if not I rather get a more physical and b2b dynamic CM. More importantly a young player because Rakitic like most our core squad is near 30 or well over 30.

Osman following swiss football league. :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Osman following swiss football league. :touched:
Youth NT footie mainly (Dusan or Alen remembers maybe our talks), but yeah saw a little with Basel, encouraging signs in Schalke but definitely wanted in his Sevilla days. Too bad it was a missed opportunity.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can’t wait to see what Ramsey can contribute to our offense though
i mostly hope he stays healthy, the rest Max will figure out. but hes that mezzala type we are currently missing so he should fit right in

- - - Updated - - -

i missed blaise from my list, but yeah, he'll stay for sure.

i'd be pissed if we sold pjanic though. and let's be honest, i wouldn't expect him to turn down a huge offer juve wouldn't wanna match.
as someone that stayed in Lyon and Roma for what, 8 years, i dont think hes someone who jumps ships so easily. Max rates him highly and Pjanic speaks of Juve in positive manner whenever he can, so i expect this rerlationship to continue for atleast anbother 2-3 years. also he just signed an extension few less than a year ago. but id be more than happy with just Zaniolo in addition to Ramsey

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Youth NT footie mainly (Dusan or Alen remembers maybe our talks), but yeah saw a little with Basel, encouraging signs in Schalke but definitely wanted in his Sevilla days. Too bad it was a missed opportunity.

Yeah so you yelling me you had time to pirate a stream (who you kidding. Swedish channels dont show swiss league) and had time to sit and watch a game on a busy weekend where there is other things going on?

No. What you did was go on YouTube and watch some highlights and now you pretend to these new members that you a a guru on watching club football.

You are a fraud. Shame on you for lying to kids. Shame on you.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)