Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If we use three mids, then one of them don't have to stick to his position. SMS would do much like Paul did when he was here at the 352. I too don't see either of them 'locked' into a two man midfield. On the other hand the unsung hero Matuidi is something I can't $#@!ing stand (as a skillset in a midfielder) as he isn't even strong. I'd prefer Bentacur as at least his passing range, vision and technique are on another level already compared to the french.
SMS would be amazing in 3 man midfield or even in diamond. But it means that my boy/girl Berna is going to be benched :sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,242
    why wouldn't he be able to play with Pjanič? Kroos plays with Modrič, Busquets plays with Rakitič, surely Allegri could work it out. As for the costs, I'd rather spend what we have on fixing the midfield and then think whether we can afford Morata/Martial
    too light IMO and defensively average.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured you meant Pirlo but that was your way of describing Pirlo and his play :lol:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark - is it time? :numnum:
    time for what? Verratti? NO DAMMIT.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    having both Verratti and Pjanic would not be compatible, verratti with his injuries and prone to getting sent off every now and again, i'd sooner sign SMS, we need a box to box midfielder not some deep lying play maker

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    having both Verratti and Pjanic would not be compatible, verratti with his injuries and prone to getting sent off every now and again, i'd sooner sign SMS, we need a box to box midfielder not some deep lying play maker
    Verratti pretty much does it all. Would cost less than SMS.

I'd rather SMS too but I'm assuming Marco would be easier to sign?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Verratti pretty much does it all. Would cost less than SMS.

I'd rather SMS too but I'm assuming Marco would be easier to sign?
    I've never really been a fan of verratti, technically he is very good, but all else, very ill disciplined, stories of him smoking and partying till the late hours its a surprise that PSG are still sticking with him especially after his agent tried to force him out of the club last summer

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)