Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What if we sell Pjanic and replace him with Verratti?

:shifty:
Sure why not.. Lets sell our whole midfield and replace it with Verratti SMS Pogba trio all three are available and very affordable.. Verratti 40M SMS straight swap for Sturaro and Pogba on loan with obligation for 20M
This whole Verratti rumor is just a rumor and there is no doubt about it..
Players we cant sign - C.Ronaldo Messi Ramos Mbappe Neymar
Verratti is a 5% chance to get type of player and those 5 only exist because he is Italian and a Juve supporter so he might be homesick in the future..
Pogba and SMS are also two players we will find hard to sign but both of them are way more possible than Verratti since Pogba hasnt impressed Mourinho who Man Utd are likely to keep (Stupid Man Utd)...
SMS is the likeliest of those 3 as we need to spend 90M which could be done (although still not likely...)

- - - Updated - - -

drop the football manager $#@!ry and put them both on the pitch
I can definitely see a way for them to play together with one playing the Pirlo type while the other roam forward - Anyway if both are to play together it will probably be with another team as I doubt PSG will sell Verratti - They dont care about their players - they drown them with money and when they ask to move they ignore it..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,286
    top rumours:

1. Can
    2. Pellegrini
    3. Perin
    4. Morata
    5. Darmian
    6. Kovacic
    7. Praet
    8. Marchetti
    9. Martial
    10. Arias
    11. Digne
    12. Bernat

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Like Martial and Kovacic.

Useful only Can at the moment.
    Don't like Darmian,Pellegrini and Morata

my list , MAROTTA PLEASE READ , would be:

priority following the order!

LB Sidibè/Bellerin/Cancelo
    RB Gayà/Guerreiro/Grimaldo
    CM Milinkovic/Weigl/Fabinho/Barella
    ST Son/Malcolm/Pulisic

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    What if we sell Pjanic and replace him with Verratti?

:shifty:
    Verratti isn't best as regista. Pescara days are long gone.

I get it. Verratti is the shining beacon of hope for a generation of very average Italian players, but...

1.) He's injury prone
    2.) He lacks discipline
    3.) He's no longer that young promising player he once was
    4.) He's quite inconsistent
    5.) He strikes me as mentally fragile
    If we can't get SMS, who do you want?

I like him, but how would we line our midfield up with him + Pjanic?, we would need a good holding mid with those two imo
    Same way we line up with Khedira now cept Verratti wins more balls than Khedira (and picks up for cards and still isn't ideal defensively unlike SMS) and passes a lot better, but will make us worse at defending set pieces.

Verratti Pjanic Sergej
    Costa Dybala Morata

:donedeal:
    Mid is light. More realistic Matuidi there instead of Verratti would make it better.

And Dybala cutting in from right with Cuadra overlapping, Morata in middle, DC on left.

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino wants more transfer funds available this summer and will part with five first-team players in order to generate extra income, according to the Mirror .

The Spurs boss wants club chairman Daniel Levy to back him with a relaxed wage budget and more money in order to attract higher quality players to the team.

Pochettino has green-lit the sale of Toby Alderweireld, Danny Rose, Mousa Dembele, Fernando Llorente and Moussa Sissoko.
    Why would Pochettino want to sell Dembele and Alderweireld?

Oh, The Mirror, that's why.

It's just Daily Mail quoting CDS...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Alderweireld is in contract dispute and is likely to leave. Man United are the favourites to sign him. @Dantes can tell you more

As for Dembele, he's 31, and i'd imagine Spurs have multiple midfield options to compensate for his loss + they're a selling club so....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)