Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
In terms of marketing buying Ronaldo could turn out to be a great move for Juventus and Italian football.

In terms of football and squad building for the next few years, a 33 yo old poacher for 100m and 60m py salary when we have an aging defense and non-existent midfield.. that's truly worthy of Secco.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In terms of marketing buying Ronaldo could turn out to be a great move for Juventus and Italian football.

In terms of football and squad building for the next few years, a 33 yo old poacher for 100m and 60m py salary when we have an aging defense and non-existent midfield.. that's truly worthy of Secco.
:baus:

I thought lgorTudor was banned.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

Marketing wise this is a fantastic move. One of the best if not the best transfer in Juves history.
Football wise...I agree Secco level.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What aging defense?

Cancelo, Alex Sandro, Caldara, Rugani.

Even if we sell two of them I am sure we will get another younger defender.

Midfield isn't exactly WC but non-existent. :howler:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What aging defense?

Cancelo, Alex Sandro, Caldara, Rugani.

Even if we sell two of them I am sure we will get another younger defender.

Midfield isn't exactly WC but non-existent. :howler:
Fine, but the point still stands. Our midfield is not good enough and we have several players near the end of their careers. And we will probably sell Rugani.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Ronaldo breaks his knee on matchday one :seven:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Marketing wise this is a fantastic move. One of the best if not the best transfer in Juves history.
Football wise...I agree Secco level.
Such Xperds

getting the best player in the world who has shown no real signs of decrease a bad football move :baus: :baus:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Lol, shut up you retard. You genuinely believe that someone starting a topic about Ronaldo in the transfer section will hinder the move? I thought common sense would tell you otherwise, but ok if everyone seems paranoid about it.
My statement is confirmed with that.

Edit: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)