Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
When you stop looking like this it will

You got the jacuzzi ready, the champagne on ice and the lube warm?

'cause oh boy, this is gonna be a Homoerotic Fuckstival if we sign the GOAT.
@Jem83 @Post Ironic @Wittl @DAiDEViL @Nzoric @Kyle @Fr3sh @Klovn @Völler @Hængebøffer @Klin

Be ready! BLEACH YOUR ASSHOLES AND TRIM THOSE PUBES!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Ronaldo’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Cristiano, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Ronaldo.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. CR7’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Ronaldo wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You would be right if you weren't wrong. His isn't on a holiday liek a normal blue or white collar worker.

All the negotiations are dealt with by his team, he is two hours away from Turin (heck, we could even borrow a local facility in Greece for the medical), the presentation and the medical would take soemwhere between 2-6 hours, and then Ronaldo could be back at his resort.

Liek most humans Ronald would most liekly prefer to have his situation settled, so he can focus on his holiday, family and future. What prevents ud from presenting Ronaldo has little, if anything, to do with his holiday. If we get to the done dealio phase, he'll be presented within hours.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
I hope we seal it soon as all the news kind of recycling themselves..
"Juve close to C.Ronaldo"
"C.Ronaldo gave his word"
"Tax aids C.Ronaldo to Juve"
I think we got it already and C.Ronaldo will most probably be a Juventus player in a week tops..

If Real do ask for more money it could drag for a week or two but if Real did ask for that gentleman agreement 100M - C.Ronaldo could be presented within days
Real would then probably splash it all on Neymar..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You would be right if you weren't wrong. His isn't on a holiday liek a normal blue or white collar worker.

All the negotiations are dealt with by his team, he is two hours away from Turin (heck, we could even borrow a local facility in Greece for the medical), the presentation and the medical would take soemwhere between 2-6 hours, and then Ronaldo could be back at his resort.

Liek most humans Ronald would most liekly prefer to have his situation settled, so he can focus on his holiday, family and future. What prevents ud from presenting Ronaldo has little, if anything, to do with his holiday. If we get to the done dealio phase, he'll be presented within hours.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
Sorry i always post too mich when im drunk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You got the jacuzzi ready, the champagne on ice and the lube warm?

'cause oh boy, this is gonna be a Homoerotic Fuckstival if we sign the GOAT.
@Jem83 @Post Ironic @Wittl @DAiDEViL @Nzoric @Kyle @Fr3sh @Klovn @Völler @Hængebøffer @Klin

Be ready! BLEACH YOUR ASSHOLES AND TRIM THOSE PUBES!
I’m ready for some dirty, forbidden love, Maddy. It’s going to get nasty.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Ronaldo’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Cristiano, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Ronaldo.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. CR7’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Ronaldo wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

- - - Updated - - -

I’m ready for some dirty, forbidden love, Maddy. It’s going to get nasty.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nothing will happen until the world cup is over. Both Juve and Cristiano want all the attention of the football world on them.
If it happens, I expect it to be exactly during the WC, when everybody's concentrated on football. And Ronaldo wanting all possible attention on him, it could happen between quarters and semis or between the semis and the final. We'd be stealing the show from the world cup. That's defo smthg Ronaldo would do.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I trust Moggi, the only guru these days that actually knows someone at the club. The rest are just Twitter whores and glory hunters.

Medical was alreday done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)