Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm leaving now to go on vacation with my family. Traditionally, some important signings get made while I'm away, immediately Vidal and Allegri spring to mind. Let's wrap this one up :tuttosport:

One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Ronaldo’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Cristiano, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Ronaldo.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. CR7’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Ronaldo wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!
:lol: I was looking for this last night to post but couldn't find it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And the day before he was laughing with ronaldo to juve rumours.
That's actually why I'm convinced we will sign Ronaldo. Moggi first said there's no chance for the transfer, but once he made few calls he went out and said everything is done.

Let's not forget he's a friend of Andrea Agnelli.

- - - Updated - - -

Keita Balde done dealio - Moggi, last summer
It was done.

Then in the last minute Monaco went in with a huge offer.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You got the jacuzzi ready, the champagne on ice and the lube warm?

'cause oh boy, this is gonna be a Homoerotic Fuckstival if we sign the GOAT.
@Jem83 @Post Ironic @Wittl @DAiDEViL @Nzoric @Kyle @Fr3sh @Klovn @Völler @Hængebøffer @Klin

Be ready! BLEACH YOUR ASSHOLES AND TRIM THOSE PUBES!
I’m ready for some dirty, forbidden love, Maddy. It’s going to get nasty.
I‘m ready to get nasty too. Let‘s make a facetime conference then. :dule:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's actually why I'm convinced we will sign Ronaldo. Moggi first said there's no chance for the transfer, but once he made few calls he went out and said everything is done.

- - - Updated - - -

It was done.

Moggi knows jack shit these days when it comes to the transfer market.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

It was done.

Done means done bro.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)