Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
l mercato della Juventus impazza e tutti i principali quotidiani sportivi italiani non possono che citare i bianconeri nelle prime pagine odierne. Il Corriere dello Sport tuona: "E' Juve, non Ikea!", in riferimento a Real Madrid e Barcellona forti su Miralem Pjanic. I bianconeri chiedono 70 milioni di euro, con cui poi dirigersi su un sogno di mercato di Massimiliano Allegri, Luka Modric.

TUTTOSPORT E GLI ALTRI - Tuttosport, nel frattempo, si concentra sull'affare Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, rispondendo a Claudio Lotito, presidente della Lazio: "I soldi ci sono" e i bianconeri sono pronti a chiudere il grande colpo.

the Juventus market is going crazy and all the major Italian sports newspapers can only mention the Bianconeri in today's front pages. The Corriere dello Sport thunders: "It's Juve, not Ikea!", In reference to Real Madrid and Barcelona strong on Miralem Pjanic. The Bianconeri are asking for 70 million euros, with which they will then head onto a market dream of Massimiliano Allegri, Luka Modric.
TUTTOSPORT AND OTHERS - Tuttosport, meanwhile, focuses on the deal Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, responding to Claudio Lotito, president of Lazio: "The money is there" and the bianconeri are ready to close the big blow.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
if he wants to reach the level of truly WC strikers like Dzeko or Mandzukic, he has to take that step forward in his career and leave the BL

- - - Updated - - -

dont play with my feels Mark :sad:
I love you :lol:
And I agree

- - - Updated - - -

You make Raki post like this (with no umph like tru rakibomb) and then you wonder why peeps call Tanu's (aka Thanos aka2 Thanuz) the true guru of Tuz. :disagree:
Mark been lacking like Higuain in CL

- - - Updated - - -

FI now suggests we wait a year and sign Martial for free.
Good God if that happens Beppe is truly Juve's Lord and Savior @Bianconero_Aus

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,899
    @Tanu_Mz has started the transfer season on fire, can @Mark catch up or will he be dethroned
    I'm leaving. Enough with these infantile games.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuses!

Get to work, instead of staring at what Thanuz is doing and ending up in the crapper while you too busy being in jelly awe.

look at these traitors. After all I've done for you....

thankfully I got Hustini on my side...

:shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)