Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (3,014 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I try not to buy in to the big headlines of we are getting this guy or we are getting him...but damn im semi hooked right now on what could happen. I really think something is going to happen pretty big. Not sure if Sandro will go to fund it but it looks promising our attack will be there and our mid is marginally improved with Can if we get him and I think a big name or two is on the agenda this summer.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I try not to buy in to the big headlines of we are getting this guy or we are getting him...but damn im semi hooked right now on what could happen. I really think something is going to happen pretty big. Not sure if Sandro will go to fund it but it looks promising our attack will be there and our mid is marginally improved with Can if we get him and I think a big name or two is on the agenda this summer.
Honestly, the only big thing that could happen IMO is SMS who would be financed by Higuain sale and then whoever replaces him. Everything else we almost finished. Caldara, Spinazzola, Darmian, Can, Perin, midfielder and a striker if Higuain/MM leave.

If Higuain stays I think we get Pellegrini and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3014)