Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We just need someone that is physical, with above average technique, good first touch, able to shield the ball, able to make a pass and complement Pjanic. Had we signed Matic this summer we most likely would have been in a much better position.
Yes and no..
Yes we need someone like you said but it is better that he knows more than just being that physical player..
SMS is the perfect player for us!

- - - Updated - - -

Cengiz Ünder ..Turkish Messi and wonderful performance with Roma ..Possiple future neogitation ??
Pallotta doesn't hate us ..
I also noticed him - He is doing quite well with Roma..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Leave Pjanic where he is now.

- - - Updated - - -

That 4312 Looks horribly slow. Also we have a bunch of wingers now. Makes no sense to go wingerless now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Leave Pjanic where he is now.

- - - Updated - - -

That 4312 Looks horribly slow. Also we have a bunch of wingers now. Makes no sense to go wingerless now.
Actually everyone but Cuadrado can play in central role but I agree with what you are saying..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We should put in a bid for Kondogbia imo. He seems to be doing good in Valencia, Inter doesn't want him and it'd be good to have a decent alternative to Matuidi. His price seems to be 25m, which is reasonable, he's still only 25

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should put in a bid for Kondogbia imo. He seems to be doing good in Valencia, Inter doesn't want him and it'd be good to have a decent alternative to Matuidi. His price seems to be 25m, which is reasonable, he's still only 25
Why would we need him?! Of course he will be doing well in Valencia.. its Valencia and he is an ok player..
He isnt a great player nor a bad player so to find out he is doing well at a mid table kind of club isnt really surprising.. (Yeah I know Valencia is 3rd 4th or 5th or something like that..)
Kondogbia simply put isnt a player who is good enough to play for us but then again neither is Sturaro.. so instead of getting another player that isnt at our level we need to offload the one that isnt at our level instead...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Why would we need him?! Of course he will be doing well in Valencia.. its Valencia and he is an ok player..
He isnt a great player nor a bad player so to find out he is doing well at a mid table kind of club isnt really surprising.. (Yeah I know Valencia is 3rd 4th or 5th or something like that..)
Kondogbia simply put isnt a player who is good enough to play for us but then again neither is Sturaro.. so instead of getting another player that isnt at our level we need to offload the one that isnt at our level instead...
I disagree, I think he still has immense potential that can be unlocked by a good coach, he has everything necessary to be a great DM. Of course it's a gamble, because he hasn't been living up to expectations at Inter, but then again we can't afford to buy 6 guaranteed quality CMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)