Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have consistently lost at least 1 super star every year.

14:15: Vidal Coman Teves Pirlo
15/16: Pogba, Morata
16/17: Bonucci, Alves
17/18: Alex Sandro? Buffon? Barzagli?
The thing is we always acted like that but times were different and what we could easily replace before is not enough now days as we need to do much more in order to be the best

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We have consistently lost at least 1 super star every year.

14:15: Vidal Coman Teves Pirlo
15/16: Pogba, Morata
16/17: Bonucci, Alves
17/18: Alex Sandro? Buffon? Barzagli?
Looking at the list just made me realize that the majority who left are disappointing or being useless at their current club

Vidal is doing okay at Bayern but hasn't given them an extra edge at all, decent signing for Bayern but did he ever reach the same heights as at Juve? I think not. Plus he looks like a dildo.
Pogba is a fruad for 105M and hasn't set the Prem on fire
Morata is falling out of tone and they signed Giroud to fight it out with him ffs
Bonucci isn't solid for Meelan at all
Alves is questionable

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Coman has definitely improved.

Morata, despite his awful game against Arsenal, is also doing better since leaving Juve.

Vidal was probably the midfielder of the year in 2015/16

Agree that Tevez, Pogba and Bonucci have been flops.

Alves and Pirlo were past their prime anyway. We let them go at the right time.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Coman has definitely improved.

Morata, despite his awful game against Arsenal, is also doing better since leaving Juve.

Vidal was probably the midfielder of the year in 2015/16

Agree that Tevez, Pogba and Bonucci have been flops.

Alves and Pirlo were past their prime anyway. We let them go at the right time.
Disagree about him, he's still missing sitters and most of his goals have been headers

Still has the same low confidence he had here at Juve and seems to be mentally not strong enough to be a number 9 so far

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The priority this summer should be Sarri to improve the aesthetics of our game. The rest is insignificant.
The priority for this summer is to ensure Sturaro never steps foot on the pitch again in our jersey. Also, make sure Khedira is like 3rd in rotation.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Looking at the list just made me realize that the majority who left are disappointing or being useless at their current club

Vidal is doing okay at Bayern but hasn't given them an extra edge at all, decent signing for Bayern but did he ever reach the same heights as at Juve? I think not. Plus he looks like a dildo.
Pogba is a fruad for 105M and hasn't set the Prem on fire
Morata is falling out of tone and they signed Giroud to fight it out with him ffs
Bonucci isn't solid for Meelan at all
Alves is questionable
Agree.
Vidal is no longer the 10+ goals a season box to box midfielder he used to be
Pogba is a shadow of what he was at juve
Morata was a benchwarmer at madrid and at chelsea he is nothing compared to what they used to have with diego costa.
Bonucci is not even half the player he used to be.
Alves is still a great fullback at his age but he was unstoppable with us.

The only one we should regret selling is coman. He really exploded with bayern and we could have sold him at double the price we sold him if he was with us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Fabinho links are true :tuttosport:
If we actually sign him :tuttosport::tuttosport:
He is a good player but in midfield I rather see us get someone else AKA SMS..
as RB Fabinho could be really good
anyway Fabinho will not be here this is almost a fact - 95% he is going to EPL

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He is a good player but in midfield I rather see us get someone else AKA SMS..
as RB Fabinho could be really good
anyway Fabinho will not be here this is almost a fact - 95% he is going to EPL
We just need someone that is physical, with above average technique, good first touch, able to shield the ball, able to make a pass and complement Pjanic. Had we signed Matic this summer we most likely would have been in a much better position.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Agree.
Vidal is no longer the 10+ goals a season box to box midfielder he used to be
Pogba is a shadow of what he was at juve
Morata was a benchwarmer at madrid and at chelsea he is nothing compared to what they used to have with diego costa.
Bonucci is not even half the player he used to be.
Alves is still a great fullback at his age but he was unstoppable with us.

The only one we should regret selling is coman. He really exploded with bayern and we could have sold him at double the price we sold him if he was with us.
True about Vidal, but he is having a beast season so far, I could see him hit 10 goals this season with a little luck and maybe a handfull assists as well.

For Coman he has been really good since Jupp took over. He was doing good under Pep as well, but under Jupp he has taken more steps. Definitely the future for Bayern Munich as things look right now.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
True about Vidal, but he is having a beast season so far, I could see him hit 10 goals this season with a little luck and maybe a handfull assists as well.

For Coman he has been really good since Jupp took over. He was doing good under Pep as well, but under Jupp he has taken more steps. Definitely the future for Bayern Munich as things look right now.
We should not have sold coman at such a low price. Easily a 50-60mil player right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)