Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don’t understand why we couldn’t just do benatia and higuain for Bonucci. Total operation for higuain is 54m, right? They value Bonucci at 40. Benatia is about 25-30. Knock 10m off Higuains asking price. They need to get rid of Bonucci just as much as we need to get rid of higuain. Why are we doing the favor?

Now we’re gonna end up with a pissed off benatia and a fourth string Rugani. That’s...not ideal. What’s gonna stop either of them from putting in a transfer request?
Because it looks like Milan said "f*ck no" when we proposed Benatia. I wonder why :boh:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
La Stampa, Corriere di Torino & Sky Italia are all reporting that Higuain has still not found an agreement with Milan. He's not 100% convinced & would like a higher salary in order to join them. Higuain, Milan & Juve will meet again today in order to find an agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is the funniest opinion of this summer?

- Matuidi is worse than Khedira
- Pjanic is worth 100m
- Pjanic is better than SMS and Pogba
- Cancelo is a "natural RB" who's great defensively too and will never play as a winger
- Rugani should and will be sold while Caldara is untouchable
The funniest ?

- A one-season wonder SMS is twice the player Pjanic is

- 'It is logical to sell Pjanic instead of Rugani'

-Advocating for Cuadrado to be our next RB before we signed an actual and better RB in Cancelo

Cant get more numpty-ish than that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
La Stampa, Corriere di Torino & Sky Italia are all reporting that Higuain has still not found an agreement with Milan. He's not 100% convinced & would like a higher salary in order to join them. Higuain, Milan & Juve will meet again today in order to find an agreement.

Yesterday there was agreement today there is no agreement

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

The funniest ?

-Cuadrado should be used as a RB this season

- 'It is logical to sell Pjanic instead of Rugani' @Bianconero_Aus

Cant get more numpty-ish than that.

Would suck so badly if we have to give him a 10mil euro or so "golden parachute"

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This is why we have a record of 52 wins -3 losses - 4 draws when Rugani plays. Because he is very shaky and not good enough. :mut:
Never said he's shaky and not good enough to perform the role he has currently, I just don't think he has it in him to be a starter for us. Next one will be the 5th season Rugani plays for Juve, yet we want Bonucci to come back, this doesn't exactly signal that Allegri trusts Rugani to be a starter. not to mention we were happy to sell him to Chelsea before they backed out of buying Higgy

- - - Updated - - -

Because it looks like Milan said "f*ck no" when we proposed Benatia. I wonder why :boh:
Given how Bonucci turned out for them, they would've been smart to say fuck no last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect as 3rd choice. No team has a WC CB as 3rd choice. And he has clear future starter potential.

You prolly only remember his mistake vs Sassuolo, and that's the only thing you remember about him.

The Matuidi=Sturaro syndrome.

Yeah, lol at "very shaky."
so he hasn't been able to crack the starting 11 for 4 straight seasons, can you give me a prediction which will be his breakout year? I used to collect all the "Rugani will be a starter next season" posts, this summer has been surprisingly empty, can you give me one?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I just don’t see this all-time great CB potential in Romagnoli. Never been overly impressed by him.
I mean, it is not gonna be nowhere near Nesta-Canna, but Romagnoli has something special, he knows how to defend the line well, and is good at 1v1, good aerial ability, knows how to be aggressive and calm, he needs more playing time at much more tougher matches, CL and international if he is to become even better, but i really do see him as being a good defender, better than most in serie A..As for Caldara, im not gonna lie, i havent watched too many, but from the little i saw him from his time at Atalanta, he is definitely one with the higher ceiling of all the current Italian Youth Defenders, slightly higher than Rugani and Romagnoli..IMO

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Vidal to Inter all but done - 20M
Ridiculous that Sturaro and Vidal are valued the same - maybe we should offer a straight swap... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Giroud moves to Marseille very soon.
and Chelsea offer Higuain what he wants so we can cancel that Caldara Bonucci stupid swap..

Jul 13, 2010
well, vidal is in somewhat no mans land atm, who knows if it will turn out to be still cappable? I remember Melo's fall from the cliff, that guy rekt his career really swiftly

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Higuain is 100% right to not accept the loan deal with the purchase being "promised" to him without actually a contract verification on it.
If the club will sold or Leonardo will be fired,then what?he wants reassurances and right to have them.

The only way i can see him accept such a deal (verbal agreement on the obligation next summer) is of they give him the same wages as in Juve but for more years (4 or 5 yrs contract) or higher wages (8/9M net)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It was too late to get pogba anyway, the english market closes next week. We would need to sell pjanic during this time and I 100% can't see it happening.
as far as i know, clubs can still sell players. the mercato is open for the purchases. (i remember teams selling players to china way outside the italian transfer window.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)