Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Di Marzio:

Juve & Milan are yet to definitively agree over all the details re Higuaín.

The final agreement over severance pay & Pipita's salary in his first season, is still missing.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The angle that makes you see 54m as "some change" is not worth much. Consider changing your angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My points are:

1. We bring back Bonucci which is the biggest disadvantage for me.
2. We lose Caldara who's a bright prospect just to bring back Bonucci.
3. We make our bitter rivals Milan stronger by giving them Higuain under very plausible conditions (loan, only 55mln total fee) who will carry them into top4. Don't tell me 55mln for one of the best strikers in the game is some heavy fee. Atletico paid over 50mln for Diego Costa even though he couldn't play for half a year, is the same age as Higuain and had totally no future at Chelsea.
4. We take a huge flop with totally unreasonable wages away from them.
5. Higuain has been a great players for us, he appreciated Juve, showed his gratitude every time when he spoke and on the pitch. Caldara was also very excited to finally come to us and we are shipping these two great lads out just to bring that fucking bitch back. I just feel so sorry for Pipa and Mattia. It's a fucking disgrace.

Jul 20, 2012
Higuain’s agent wants €6-7m bonus from Juventus to accept a move to Milan, they could agree on a smaller amount.

-milannews.it
jesus christ, they get paid millions and they always want more

- - - Updated - - -

soon

I prefered the other one. Other one made me crazy :tup:
same but xperd just replaced his eyeballs and i guess ill spare him

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Also keep in mind someone had to go after landing CR7. Higgy and Caldara will land Bonucci + 54 mill. And it must also be seen in connection with CR7, because after that then someone had to go. Higgy/Caldara got sacrificed. Would you rather Pjanic, for example? Dybala?
I am aware Higuain was destined to go but why to Mulan?! While we will lose money on wages with Caldara - Bonucci swap. My biggest complaint is Bonucci. I don't want him anywhere near this club even if somebody would be paying us to bring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)