Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Plus, how is it not amusing that they "poached" one of our best players last summer and made him their captain, only for him to turn to shit there and ask for a transfer back to his old club. :hihi:
Beppe is the only SD in the world that can be chastised both for selling a player and then getting him back a year later. Imagine the reaction of the same crowd if we swapped Bonucci for Romagnoli last year. They would call that the worst trade deal ever.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I want to make sure that I get this straight.

Replacing Higuain with the GOAT, and exchanging a 24 year old who never played one single minute with us for a CB who before last season, was considered a Top 5 CB in the world who when he was sold, set the twitterverse on fire with how bad of a move that was, somehow weakens us?

Hang on, I have to write this out.

Higuain- OUT

GOAT- In

24 year old who never played for us- Out

CB who was regarded as top shelf EXACTLY 12 months ago- In.

Makes sense. We are weaker
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. Much convinced.
Is Lul a stronger argument than LOL?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Replacing Higuain with the GOAT, and exchanging a 24 year old who never played one single minute with us for a CB who before last season, was considered a Top 5 CB in the world who when he was sold, set the twitterverse on fire with how bad of a move that was, somehow weakens us?

Higuain- OUT

GOAT- In

Takes us longer to get it cuz we are old :D

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Marotta and Paratici meet Milan
By Football Italia staff

Juventus directors Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici are at Casa Milan to close the deals for Mattia Caldara, Leonardo Bonucci, and Gonzalo Higuain.

The two clubs have agreed a deal whereby Caldara and Bonucci will be exchanged, while Pipita will move to on loan San Siro for €18m, with an option to make the deal permanent next summer for a further €36m.

Now Juve’s general manager, Marotta, and sporting director, Paratici, have been spotted arriving at Casa Milan, presumably to close the deal.

Bonucci left the Old Lady last summer to make the move to San Siro, but he wants to return and could even take a pay cut to do so.
Awful :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Juventus will now focus on the sale of Sturaro and Pjaca. I do not think there will be any other market buys. [Romeo Agresti]

:tup:

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009

Higuain- OUT

GOAT- In

Instant vs Delayed gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)