Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ЈувеБре;5814531 said:
A lot of people here are missing the most important point - Caldara wants to leave. He doesn't want to end up like Rugani, rotting on the bench for 3 years without any progress, he wants first team football.

If he has to leave it's better we get a world class CB in exchange rather than 30 million we can't do anything with.
Did he tell you this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
ЈувеБре;5814531 said:
A lot of people here are missing the most important point - Caldara wants to leave. He doesn't want to end up like Rugani, rotting on the bench for 3 years without any progress, he wants first team football.
Wtf :lol2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,305
    ЈувеБре;5814531 said:

If he has to leave it's better we get a world class CB in exchange rather than 30 million we can't do anything with.
    BULL

SHIT

Apr 29, 2006
    WΏΏdy?;5814536 said:
    Just the nickname alone is enough to know its the real deal. Caldara wants to leave - his dream is to be partnering Romagnoli(NT legend) and push Milan to the title, EL and Coppa. He wants to partner Kessie and Conti to form another legendary team fighting (and winning) titules. :shifty:

Jun 25, 2017
    Did he tell you this?
    His agent obviously put him on the market and it probably isn't against the player's will. There have been reports of Dortmund sending an offer, Chelsea being interested and of course Milan. When clubs receive multiple offers for players it's most often because the player's agent informed everyone his client is for sale.

I think most people think Juve is pushing him out and that's why the deal seems weird, but I doubt that's the case.

Apr 29, 2006
    ЈувеБре;5814542 said:
    His agent obviously put him on the market and it probably isn't against the player's will. There have been reports of Dortmund sending an offer, Chelsea being interested and of course Milan. When clubs receive multiple offers for players it's most often because the player's agent informed everyone his client is for sale.

I think most people think Juve is pushing him out and that's why the deal seems weird, but I doubt that's the case.
    No - teams see Juventus has an incredible defense - both in quality and quantity. A kid joins from a lesser squad, doesn't have a guaranteed place so, naturally, lesser teams try to swoop in.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Just to remind u. Caldara is the guy who regulary posted pics of him wearing a Juve jersey and claiming how he is ready for new adventure. It seemed as he couldnt wait to start his spell at Juve. I very much doubt he has any desire to leave.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Caldara knows he won't be a starter right away. Berna knew that as well. Still, they're surely delighted to be a part of this club. There are rumours, most of them are BS, but to say that he wants to leave - its the biggest BS of them all.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    ЈувеБре;5814542 said:

Obviously, probably, most often, I think, I doubt...

Yeah

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    ЈувеБре;5814542 said:

We also put sturaro and higuain up for sale, look at how we are being swarmed with offers. We also got offers for pjanic and dybala and Sandro in the previous years, did we put them up for sale as well?

You say obviously too many times and you have too many random points. You end your post by saying "I doubt that is the case"

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously, probably, most often, I think, I doubt...

Yeah
    I'm so confused :lol2:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,314
    I sat down behind Beppe and told him to look straight forward and JUST said...don't fuck up Beppe...and left.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Just the nickname alone is enough to know its the real deal. Caldara wants to leave - his dream is to be partnering Romagnoli(NT legend) and push Milan to the title, EL and Coppa. He wants to partner Kessie and Conti to form another legendary team fighting (and winning) titules. :shifty:
    Obviously he doesn't want to be under the shadow of ronaldo, and the most important point is no one can resist the lovely cup cakes of Milan, they are too similar to the ones in Atalanta. Clearly the his agent was told by caldera's gf she prefers the fashion in Milan and the agent got other fashion cities in discussion like chelsea and bayern. But a lot of people think this is true but I doubt that's the case.

- - - Updated - - -

I sat down behind Beppe and told him to look straight forward and JUST said...don't fuck up Beppe...and left.
    Which eye did you look into?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24,317
    WΏΏdy?;5814552 said:
    Obviously he doesn't want to be under the shadow of ronaldo, and the most important point is no one can resist the lovely cup cakes of Milan, they are too similar to the ones in Atalanta. Clearly the his agent was told by caldera's gf she prefers the fashion in Milan and the agent got other fashion cities in discussion like chelsea and bayern. But a lot of people think this is true but I doubt that's the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Which eye did you look into?
    I sat behind him. Told him not to turn around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)