Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
GKs: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio (HG)
DFs: Sandro, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Sciglio, Caldara, Benatia, Rugani, Cancelo, Spinnazola (HG)
MFs: Marchisio (HG), Pjanic, Khedira, Emre Can, Matuidi, Bentancur, Costa, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado
Ss: Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Dybala

Not included: Sturaro, Pjaca, Higuain

I am counting 24 players, three HG, so there is no room for any other to join unless we get rid of one. I think Rugani counts as HG in Italy but not in CL, not sure.
Am I missing something or is our mercato basically closed for incoming players?

Apr 29, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5814552 said:
Obviously he doesn't want to be under the shadow of ronaldo, and the most important point is no one can resist the lovely cup cakes of Milan, they are too similar to the ones in Atalanta. Clearly the his agent was told by caldera's gf she prefers the fashion in Milan and the agent got other fashion cities in discussion like chelsea and bayern. But a lot of people think this is true but I doubt that's the case.
Milan is just a great place to be now. The team is using attorneys to qualify for europe anyway. Everyone is suing everyone else - from Baldiani's proteges to some fake chinamen. Captain wants to jump ship, Grintuso is the tactical and technical mastermind of a team gathered mostly from the garbage bin of Intertoto's elite. Why wouldn't anyone want to go there?

I am sure CR7 wanted to be in Milano too (so he can solely concentrate on fashion and not waste time pretending to compete), but after ADL rejected him he didn't want to risk being rejected again and he called us!

alaska

May 25, 2013
Does someone have a good explanation of why the Bon and Caldara swap is being considered? I haven't watched Caldara - does Max think he is actually bad?

The deal makes no sense. Are there some kind of FFP implications with Higuain being involved?

May 26, 2016
Domestically Papu Gomez is a top player. Internationally he is a big, fat dud.
wow, thats a terrible comparison. Higuain has done well for us, scored plenty of important goals. I agree that he is not that needed anymore with goat on board, but lets not fool ourselves into believing he is a burden to this team.

The real downer with him is his age and physical form, which are not the best anymore.

Imo, sell him now, and give Kean the chance, but i know plenty here feel thats way too experimental

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ЈувеБре;5814531 said:
A lot of people here are missing the most important point - Caldara wants to leave. He doesn't want to end up like Rugani, rotting on the bench for 3 years without any progress, he wants first team football.

If he has to leave it's better we get a world class CB in exchange rather than 30 million we can't do anything with.
Um he literally said the opposite just few days ago. This is his dream, he just got here, in what bizzaro world is anything you said grounded in reality?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ЈувеБре;5814542 said:
His agent obviously put him on the market and it probably isn't against the player's will. There have been reports of Dortmund sending an offer, Chelsea being interested and of course Milan. When clubs receive multiple offers for players it's most often because the player's agent informed everyone his client is for sale.

I think most people think Juve is pushing him out and that's why the deal seems weird, but I doubt that's the case.
You have to be some kind of troll from Milan site. Literally nothing you said makes any sense.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
No, Higuain is not a top player. Caldara is not a top player - yet. Bonucci is a top player at Juventus - he showed that.

It's not true that we don't need Bonucci or someone of his qualities. It's why we've been on De Ligt all summer, a younger Bonucci. We need a CB who can pass and be comfortable on the ball.
Dumbest post of the century . Balkans logic at its finest .

- - - Updated - - -

ЈувеБре;5814615 said:
Juventus is a club for top players, not talented players. IF Caldara becomes a top player he can come back, but right now he isn't and Bonucci is.

Simple.
Someone should restrict your internet access asap .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
GKs: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio (HG)
DFs: Sandro, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Sciglio, Caldara, Benatia, Rugani, Cancelo, Spinnazola (HG)
MFs: Marchisio (HG), Pjanic, Khedira, Emre Can, Matuidi, Bentancur, Costa, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado
Ss: Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Dybala

Not included: Sturaro, Pjaca, Higuain

I am counting 24 players, three HG, so there is no room for any other to join unless we get rid of one. I think Rugani counts as HG in Italy but not in CL, not sure.
Am I missing something or is our mercato basically closed for incoming players?
I think you got it all right. Besides selling or loaning Sturaro, Pjaca and Higuain, from now on we need to offload one more player for each one we bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)