Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well Chelsea dont really seem like they'll spend big at all this season.

Offloading Higuain seems more difficult, we need a Chinese club to come thru'

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Milan and Juventus have already defined the Caldara-Bonucci swap deal but negotiations are not closed because of Juve’s desire to include Higuain [Sky]

Higuain & his brother-agent are returning to Italy tomorrow. They have a meeting scheduled with Leonardo. Milan will attempt to convince the player, the idea is to make him a symbol for the Milan team and give him a four-year contract, longer than his current one with Juve [Sky]

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I just want to throw up when I read that moron Bonucci is returning :inter:
He was anoying while he was Juve player.Brainfart idiot that scored some goals and mask his idiotic performances as a defender
And that ass tackles... :lol: :inter:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Of course he would.

Adding another player who can make the game from the back will make it harder for our opponents to press us and take pressure away from Pjanic. I agree that Ideally we should add another mid to help do so, but who knows, maybe the targeted players are too expensive, or maybe the management is even fine with our current pool of midfielders.

Whatever is the case, having another player to help make the game is highly appreciated, if that player is a CM or a CB is of secondary importance to me.
Unfortunately I think you are right on this one. The addition of Bonbon and Cancelo will help us a lot against teams that masters gegenpress. I just cant stomach skinny legs. I really hated hes persona when he was a Juve player, and offcourse that feeling has become even stronger now. I think a lot of Juve fans fell the same way, which also makes it a risky move from Bonuccis point of view. The fans are going to turn on him quick if he has a couple of blunders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)