Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We wont win the CL again until be sign a WC midfielder. We will get run over again. A young striker or a decent backup striker should be bought if any opportunies pop up i still feel we are a bit light there. Not interested in a new CB a good RB is enough.

Matic, Cancelo, Shick would of made this a great window. At this stage id settle for Matuidi/ N'Zonzi, Cancelo and Kieta. A WC midfielder is the dream.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,507
    Is Ezequiel Garay any good. I'll be honest. I've never watched him. I do hear that his fee is around 15 million. He is only 6 months older than Leo
    I really liked him while at Benfica. I have also been impressed by him when watching Argentina, which is a team where being a defender isn't always that easy. He is decent with the ball, good under pressure, reminds me of Barzagli in the way he defends. I don't recall having watched one single Zenit game with him, so my view might be outdated.

EDIT: Also, he has a spanish passport, so no non-eu probs.
    Exactly my view of Garay - Rated him at Benfica (also he did put a good set of games against us in the SF of the EL) + I always thought he put in a good performance with Argentina but I admit I have never seen him in a Zenit jersey..
    If he is as good as he once was he could be a good addition if the price is low.. (a good cover)
    P.S I remember him to be amazing in the air
    I approve these messages.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Yeah "anything can happen"

That's the go to standard response "anything can happen in football" because technically he isn't wrong or isn't lying. Means nothing bruh
    So just like you telling me bruh when we arent bruhs or hardly even know each other?

- - - Updated - - -

We wont win the CL again until be sign a WC midfielder. We will get run over again. A young striker or a decent backup striker should be bought if any opportunies pop up i still feel we are a bit light there. Not interested in a new CB a good RB is enough.

Matic, Cancelo, Shick would of made this a great window. At this stage id settle for Matuidi/ N'Zonzi, Cancelo and Kieta. A WC midfielder is the dream.
    Matic not possible? Because of Manutd? Cause he didnt travel to Chelsea summer camp in asia.

- - - Updated - - -

Read that Conte is interested of Krychowiak.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Everyone is good when playing for Benfica. After that most of them become shit. Except for Oblak, Silva, Di Maria and Matic. But Javi Garcia, Witsel, Markovic, Garay, Luiz, Perez, Rodrigo, Coentrao... List goes on. All of them went for serious money. If we sell them Sturaro, I bet Mancini would pay 30m to bring him to Zenit in january. :D

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

@Mark any chance to get Milinkovic Savic? If they need MF replacement, they can have Lemina, Sturaro or Rincon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    +

hardest whooping i have seen in a while.

When you're right most of the time, and are vocal about it, you tend to piss of people who gloat if they can find a gap.
    Fun fact, they'll take anything, whether its correct or not.

Peasants where fapping over the idiocy of '4231 with Dybala on the wing and Pjanic CAM', so i'm pointing out thats a shitty idea.
    Have i said a 4231 with Dybala at cam and Pjanic cm is a bad idea ? nope

But hey. Reading is hard for some people. Much easyer to post a meme to get that attention and deliver that dig you werent able to for the longest of time :baus:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    When you're right most of the time, and are vocal about it, you tend to piss of people who gloat if they can find a gap.
    Fun fact, they'll take anything, whether its correct or not.

Peasants where fapping over the idiocy of '4231 with Dybala on the wing and Pjanic CAM', so i'm pointing out thats a shitty idea.
    Have i said a 4231 with Dybala at cam and Pjanic cm is a bad idea ? nope

But hey. Reading is hard for some people. Much easyer to post a meme to get that attention and deliver that dig you werent able to for the longest of time :baus:
    Wrong or right isnt the problem, those posts are so funny in retrospective because of your arrogant and rude way of expressing yourself. Sometimes you should try "I think...", "IMO" and stuff like that instead of "filthy peasend idiots!"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Wrong or right isnt the problem, those posts are so funny in retrospective because of your arrogant and rude way of expressing yourself
    Yeah. But have we played Dybala on the wing, the insane masturbation idea of the 70% here, or have we played Pjanic as a CAM ?

I still cant believe what Pogba did tho. Knew he'd fuck off to Madrid/Barcelona at some point. But fucking United just for the money ? No

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Read that Conte is interested of Krychowiak.
    WTF is he gonna do with so many defensive midfielders?

Anyways, Krychowiak was pretty good for Sevilla, maybe we should try and get him if he's actually available, he can't be worse tan Matuidi/Sturaro/Lemina/Rincon, at least he'd be as good as Matic IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)