Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Neither Costa nor Bernardeschi are that, yet we signed both. Not even De Sciglio is on that level.

And it's actually BS that Marchisio is light years ahead of him. Marchisio had monster performances but that was long time ago. He was not even reliable last season.

Don't start with that how I don't rate Marchisio, please. Just search 90% of the lineups that people post here, they are all without Marchisio, some even placed Khedira ahead of him. It's like people forgot we have him.

--

Talks about De Vrij signing a new contract (again). He'd probably have 25mln release clause, so he'd possibly leave next season.

A lot of Emre Can links.

Milan wants Cuadrado but we don't want to sell.

It seems Schick is saying no to Inter and pushing a move towards Juve hoping Ferrero would accept our loan offer.
If Marchisio is fit (hopefully he will be :xfinger:), no way is Matic starting in his stead. Spending 40m on Matic would be just stupid in that case.
Also, people are stupid. They didn't see Marchisio much last season and they forgot about him. Fuck them :D. Marchisio is life :heart: (So in Mandy, just sayin')

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The 'gem' about 4231 was obviously true.

The other 'gem' is debatable. taking a huge step down from Juventus to manchester was to idiotic for words. but then pogba pulled a witsell and went full for the money. The move defies logic so much, its like the player retired.

Which is what the EPL is these days. Early retirement

- - - Updated - - -

But at the side, my hairline is receding a little bit . Not alot, just a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds excellent. We dont need them
Yes and no.. Pogba took a step down in terms of team but potentially Man Utd can go higher than us as they are a richer club that can spend much more than us while they still have the appeal of the greats...
Pogba went to Man Utd and he got lots of money and a key role
Mkhitirian who is also a very good player followed
Zlatan followed
Man Utd arent resting and still looking to get very high priced players - Lukaku is this years addition while it seems they want Verratti
They are going for quality and dont care about price! Its a good move in terms of quality but not a good business...
I wouldnt be surprised if I see a Man Utd crazy bid for Neymar as they splash without caring...
With Verratti and Pogba their mid only lacks the Vidal type of player..
Lukaku up front and who knows they might try for Dybala in the future..
Lets say if it was FM our potential would be 188 while Man Utd 195 - Current ability is obviously in our favor 178 to Man Utd 165 - I think the fantasy FM line sums it all really..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The 'gem' about 4231 was obviously true.

The other 'gem' is debatable. taking a huge step down from Juventus to manchester was to idiotic for words. but then pogba pulled a witsell and went full for the money. The move defies logic so much, its like the player retired.

Which is what the EPL is these days. Early retirement

- - - Updated - - -

But at the side, my hairline is receding a little bit . Not alot, just a little bit.
just for lols I'll give you 2 of the quotes again. they're hilarious and dead wrong, admit it, you won't die because of it
Seriously ? This shit again ?
Seriously. Juventus cannot play 4-2-3-1. We COULD play a 4-4-2. But the CM's would be Marchisio and Khedira, not Pjanic as that would unbalance the formation
We arent selling pogba you fucking menstruating pantsies

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
just for lols I'll give you 2 of the quotes again. they're hilarious and dead wrong, admit it
I actually allready responded. Which obviously you had to ignore.

The 70% wanted us to play 4231 with Pjanic CAM and Dybala as a winger. This was obviously retarded. So i said it was impossible.
And i was obviously right, as we have never tried that setting.

4-4-2 uses double wings and Dybala as an SS. Which i wanted. My favorite formation is 4231. Allegri took that 442 and turned it into a 4231 by letting Dybala play deeper but put mandzukic out wide to compensate for our shitty central midfield. it was a masterstroke.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I actually allready responded. Which obviously you had to ignore.

The 70% wanted us to play 4231 with Pjanic CAM and Dybala as a winger. This was obviously retarded. So i said it was impossible.
And i was obviously right, as we have never tried that setting.
4-4-2 uses double wings and Dybala as an SS. Which i wanted. My favorite formation is 4231. Allegri took that 442 and turned it into a 4231 by letting Dybala play deeper but put mandzukic out wide to compensate for our shitty central midfield. it was a masterstroke.
What you said genius is that 4231 is impossible, read that quote again. And afterwards you said that a double pivot with Pjanič in it is impossible. And then Allegri went and did just that. Imagine the odds, tens of formations in the world and you had to dismiss the one we actually ended up playing, quite the expert you are

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What you said genius is that 4231 is impossible, read that quote again. And afterwards you said that a double pivot with Pjanič in it is impossible. And then Allegri went and did just that. Imagine the odds, tens of formations in the world and you had to dismiss the one we actually ended up playing, quite the expert you are
Nope, go back a few pages and check the discussion.

The 70% were suggesting Dybala as a winger (ffs) and Pjanic as a cam(nope) to make a 4231.

I'm a very known 4231 addict, but that was a horrible idea.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I guess 50M + bonus + Rincon would do. Lotito hates us, but above all he's a business man.
:agree:
I think even something like 35 + Lemina or 40 + Rincon might work. SMS could be great, but he is not that yet.

EDIT: hell, Bakayoko went only for 40 mln euro to Chelsea. No way SMS should cost more than him. Bakayoko is crap imo, but he performed on the big stage, while SMS is known only inside Italy.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Nope, go back a few pages and check the discussion.

The 70% were suggesting Dybala as a winger (ffs) and Pjanic as a cam(nope) to make a 4231.

I'm a very known 4231 addict, but that was a horrible idea.

A 4-2-3-1 uses an actual attacking midfielder on the TQ spot, not a forward

Pjanic could work on the CAM, with Sandro/Pjaca or Pjaca/Alves on the wide position, but we arent benching our marquee forward.
And who was that marquee forward that couldn't play the TQ position and would be benched in 4-2-3-1?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If we don't sign a good, physical center-mid then this market should be deemed a failure. Another QUALITY midfielder is what we need most.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I really like how you cut a section out of that quote. The entire discussion was about using Dybala on the wing as a winger or inside forward and using Pjanic as a CAM.

You said Dybala can't play as a winger. You also said Pjanic wouldn't work as a pivot and he might work as a CAM. You also said Dybala wouldn't work as TQ (if you didn't, then please say who else you were referring to in the post I just quoted).

The problem is not that you were wrong on 2 of these 3 statements. The problem is that when you are called out you pretend like only said that Dybala is not a winger and you were right all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)