Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, but it's not racist, as long as he says it's not racist. Like, I can say he's filthy Macedonian scum and all he's really good for is making Tavče Gravče, but if I follow that up with 'but it's not racist', I'm good.
Don't embarrass your self with stupid examples with a nonsense examples. Say that I am a fitly Macedonian scum and that I am good at ,only Tavce Gravce.I will take that as an insult ,but never as a RACIST INSULT!!! Why should I be racially insulted with those insult????? Very,very stupid example.Anyway feel as you want about my comments I just fucking don't care,since I wrote ,triple what I meant.If that is not enough for you,then ,leave it,put me on your ignore list or report me to the mods and stop this crybaby stupidities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't embarrass your self with stupid examples with a nonsense examples. Say that I am a fitly Macedonian scum and that I am good at ,only Tavce Gravce.I will take that as an insult ,but never as a RACIST INSULT!!! Why should I be racially insulted with those insult????? Very,very stupid example.Anyway feel as you want about my comments I just fucking don't care,since I wrote ,triple what I meant.If that is not enough for you,then ,leave it,put me on your ignore list or report me to the mods and stop this crybaby stupidities.
Don't worry about it bro :dule:
Is ok relax, try to hit this
You don't have to explain yourself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This is unbelievable!!!.As I said ,monkey as an animal,who is non stop in running ,making millions jumpings and similar silly things,throwing everything to his opponent when nervous ,damaging everything around him,doing weird things just cause he thinks that are appropriate in the present moment,loud as hell when the things aren't going in accordance with their will.Shell I continue?Animal not a description or as an insult for some race.That's how I feel what Dani Alves did.Posting his 2015 final boots when he was playing for Barcelona ,now,when the scum was wearing Juve jersey. Giving a,non asked for ,advice to Dybala to leave us.That's a monkey attitude for me .And I adore animals but I feel monkey that way.That description of Alves does not have anything in common with race,neither I care what race is Alves really.I don't rate the people through the race!!!!You can't put an equal sign, in,chanting monkey sounds toward black player with this.So ,comparing any men with monkey is automatically racist speech???????The most stupid thing I have heard in my life.And you are comparing what I wrote with KKK?:sergio: .Which acids are commanding your head with a thinking like this?And I will finish .Stop this kind of bullshit and especially overreacting and talking about racism where there isn't a room for that.
Comparing a person with dark(er) skin to a monkey is racist, yes, to answer your question.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Comparing a person with dark(er) skin to a monkey is racist, yes, to answer your question.
Well,just enjoy that comparison when I never make or intent to make such one ,or anything about his skin.End of story.I explain everything.Before describing Balkan people maybe you should put where are you from.

EuroMaxxx

Aug 20, 2015
"Aurier furious with PSG management after the signing of Dani Alves. Will file a motion to be released from the club and change nationality to EU-country in order to join Juventus FC"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I understand. It's one of those times when you just want to hear 'It's gonna be alright, babe'.

It's gonna be alright, babe.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well,just enjoy that comparison when I never make or intent to make such one ,or anything about his skin.End of story.I explain everything.Before describing Balkan people maybe you should put where are you from.
My location used to be Riga, Latvia until Zach pissed me off and I dedicated my profile to him.

Insult is a coin with two sides, you're only thinking about what were your intentions and purpose, but just as important is what came of it and what others gathered from it, you cant use the most popular racist insult and hope that everyone will take into account your special relationship with monkeys.

If I shout from the rooftops Holocaust never existed in many countries Im facing jail time, even if Holocaust is my childhood imaginary friend

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
guys, monkey is a classic insult from where DUKAC is from, parents call their children monkeys, those children call other people monkey etc. also, this just shows how hes not racist actually, as he doesent care about the skin color of Alves and treats him the same way he would do to any other idiot. now stop this nonsense, before X bans your worthless asses

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
"Aurier furious with PSG management after the signing of Dani Alves. Will file a motion to be released from the club and change nationality to EU-country in order to join Juventus FC"
This cheeky fuckhead is non EU? Thought he was french.. but i seem to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)