Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This all seems like conjecture

Romeo agresti doesn't know shit, he is on holidays. I'm sure the only thing they are discussing is whether its best to leave him on loan.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Schick smokescreen for Auba :beppe2:
I dont think we ever used one in the Marotta era..
Auba - I dont want him here for his price - he isnt worth 80M - I would spend 50M tops and put him on the wing to cut inside
For their prices I much rather take Schick

- - - Updated - - -

This worries me a lot.

More than that "Chic" kid.

We need to replace Dani with someone who can burst forward with real quality. We are going to feel a great difference anyway, because Dani is unique, but we should bring someone in with the same type of qualities.

Not fu#ing De Sciglio or Darmian
Dani is a very good player but he isnt unique.. its not as the world has yet to see the likes of him... defensively he is no better than just ok while attacking wise he gives a lot
I see Cancelo giving less than him attacking wise but Im not sure defensive wise will be any worse as I even think we will be better...

- - - Updated - - -

the best 'indiscrezione' of the summer so far, from mediaset:
https://www.calciomercato.it/news/269806/juventus_clamoroso_milan_all_assalto_di_bonucci

according to them, milan presented an offer for bonucci: romagnoli, de sciglio and some $$$. and the best part: they already have the agreement of bonucci for a 7m/year salary! now, that's some news!

:stupid:
Yeah Im sure - Bonucci is thinking yeah I built myself as a WC player with Juve so maybe I should try Milan now who has no european competition to fight for...
Anyway Romagnoli is a good prospect but we already have 100 prospects defensive wise so I rather see cash if we sell him and I rather see it abroad...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
or he's just on holiday, and gds thought 'hey, it's been a couple of weeks since his medical, and they haven't announced the deal yet, let's stir some $#@!' :baus: btw i read that somebody from samp told journalists that they signed all the paperwork.

------------------

and an other, terribly useful comparison, i hope marotta reads the thread:
Dont know I dont think these stat worth something as I rate Khedira above all of them while Pereira seems too defensive to me with no attacking product (Lemina like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)