Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
My location used to be Riga, Latvia until Zach pissed me off and I dedicated my profile to him.

Insult is a coin with two sides, you're only thinking about what were your intentions and purpose, but just as important is what came of it and what others gathered from it, you cant use the most popular racist insult and hope that everyone will take into account your special relationship with monkeys.

If I shout from the rooftops Holocaust never existed in many countries Im facing jail time, even if Holocaust is my childhood imaginary friend
This has gone way too long.Enjoy you expert understanding of racism and racism insults.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
guys, monkey is a classic insult from where DUKAC is from, parents call their children monkeys, those children call other people monkey etc. also, this just shows how hes not racist actually, as he doesent care about the skin color of Alves and treats him the same way he would do to any other idiot. now stop this nonsense, before X bans your worthless asses
First post with a point here among many race "experts".:tup: .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
guys, monkey is a classic insult from where DUKAC is from, parents call their children monkeys, those children call other people monkey etc. also, this just shows how hes not racist actually, as he doesent care about the skin color of Alves and treats him the same way he would do to any other idiot. now stop this nonsense, before X bans your worthless asses
Nice sarcasm :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ACMilan want #Cuadrado, #Juventus want #DeSciglio but don't want to sell Juan. Unless Milan offer €20m + MDS (TS)
Great deal for Milan :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What? Why? Never heard of any problems between the two, I don't think they've even shared a team.

Yup, I'd still want Bernardeschi, but if we get to keep all of our guys, and add that quality to our team, I'd be happy
Both DC and Aurier are Non-EU :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)