Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
dont for one minute try and sell me this "he wants out" excuse. Big clubs don't put up with that crap but at Juve we seem to be more towards make a wish foundation
We’re not psg who hold their players hostage. Why would you want to keep a player who doesn’t want to play there to poison the locker room ? Be realistic not idealistic like you are being

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,916
    Meanwhile they’re talking Milan. I don’t believe it. Plus we have no one in the cards to replace him unless we believe rugani is ready
    well Orsolini who all thought would at least train with us for a while is going to Atalanta for 2 years. Maybe it was a nego to get Caldara back. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Did he or was that what the media said he said. This has happened multiple times with agents or others supposedly saying shit then they have to come out and say otherwise
    those Sportitalia sms can't be trusted.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    well Orsolini who all thought would at least train with us for a while is going to Atalanta for 2 years. Maybe it was a nego to get Caldara back. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

those Sportitalia sms can't be trusted.
    I agree 100% sportItalia is trash it’s like national enquirer. I think you are right about the Caldara move with Orsolini

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)