Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I see. I'm sure both of you would have reacted the same if we finished 4th in the group stage, compared to making the final :baus:

Why do clubs even bother with season objectives ? $#@! it !

People spoke of the insane bayern management. Truth is that since 2013, neither team won it. Juventus however, have finished considerably better than bayern and got much further than bayern.

So yeah, we did better.

And yeah, we have season objectives.

Bonucci threatened legal action over this story, all of juve denied it.

But its in the media, it has to be true :baus: :baus: :baus:
Idk why so many people on this forum always over react before something even happens. It gets annoying, seriously. They believe any and every rumor, and seem to think we're selling every player. Dani Alves had to go, if some of you didn't realize, he disrespected the club on more than one occasion. Also, the only concrete rumor with Alex Sandro was the fact that we rejected a 60 million offer for him, and now we're negotiating a contract according to some reports.

So what's all the worry about? Just relax a little, be patient, and see how the mercato pans out. Marotta himself said they'll start working harder to sign players soon, or when the mercato opens, which is something you all seem to have forgotten, the mercato is still not open...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Darmian's price is around 20mln as it seems.

Napoli now wants Szczesny/Neto.

We're linked with Szczesny again and it looks like we're offering him 4.5mln/season.

N'Zonzi name hot again. He said yes to us and today we're meeting Sevilla again it seems. They wanted Rugani in the deal but we said and looks like we're gonna offer Lemina. But number is still around 35mln.

Bellerin and Joao Cancelo mentioned as possible replacements for Alves.

- - - Updated - - -

TS saying Chelsea is gonna bid 55mln for Bonucci.

We asked for Andre Gomes @swag while Manchester United and Arsenal/Tottenham also want him, but Barca said no.

Apr 29, 2006
Selling Sandro is illogical, even for 70M. Bonucci at 55-60M, well I can see that for a lot of reasons. Alves on a free should never happen.

What about acquisitions?
Schick - good, but overpaid his clause by 20%.
Nzonzi - meh, especially at 40M.
Bernardeschi - 40M :shifty: That's what I was hoping we would evade. Is he ever gonna be a top drawer player and is anyone willing to double this offer for us in a few years? Why not go for Mbappe, even if it means dropping 3 times as much money, and if things don't pan out you always have Real M to get your money back.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Selling Sandro is illogical, even for 70M. Bonucci at 55-60M, well I can see that for a lot of reasons. Alves on a free should never happen.

What about acquisitions?
Schick - good, but overpaid his clause by 20%.
Nzonzi - meh, especially at 40M.
Bernardeschi - 40M :shifty: That's what I was hoping we would evade. Is he ever gonna be a top drawer player and is anyone willing to double this offer for us in a few years? Why not go for Mbappe, even if it means dropping 3 times as much money, and if things don't pan out you always have Real M to get your money back.
I wouldnt sell any of them. Sandro is top player and there is no one better or equally good who we could buy so his sale means we weaken our squad.
Bonucci is top defender, cant see Benatia replacing him. I would only agree on his sale if the info about problems with other team mates are true.

Schick I totally agree cant understand overpaying for him.
Nzonzi - would accept for 30m
Berna - its hard to say, everyone of us would probably love to have one great italian attacker, but is he really that good? I think he is just back up plan to Douglas Costa and the Brazilian will be the player we sign, but I wont loose sleep if we get Berna.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hasn't Danilo been absolute shit for Real Madrid?
He has, but if it wasnt for Non eu thing, I would get him for the market opportunity. He has more upside then Darmian and De Sciglio by some distance IMO. His offensive and physical qualities was exceptional for both Santos and Porto, both clubs he was teammates with Sandro, and in both he was the more effective player.

Question is if he can get back to that. Despite his harebrained ways with Real, he is not the first player to flop for them and do well elsewhere if it happens.

But this Non eu thing makes it a no go to getting him. Not worth that only one spot we have left to use.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He has, but if it wasnt for Non eu thing, I would get him for the market opportunity. He has more upside then Darmian and De Sciglio by some distance IMO. His offensive and physical qualities was exceptional for both Santos and Porto, both clubs he was teammates with Sandro, and in both he was the more effective player.

Question is if he can get back to that. Despite his harebrained ways with Real, he is not the first player to flop for them and do well elsewhere if it happens.

But this Non eu thing makes it a no go to getting him. Not worth that only one spot we have left to use.
What is the problem with non eu thing? I thought we can sign one more player from non eu country?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What is the problem with non eu thing? I thought we can sign one more player from non eu country?
Yeah we only have 1 more non EU to buy after getting Bentancur.

I rather that 1 spot go to bigger signing like Douglas Costa or a more unlikely Fabinho.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I'm very wary of a Brazilian fullback flopping at Real Madrid. I get the feeling with him that he's either dumb or mentally weak.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For Real it defenitely seems more about mentally weak. Like he couldn't recover from the first mistake he made and is just trying to not drown psychologically speaking.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah we only have 1 more non EU to buy after getting Bentancur.

I rather that 1 spot go to bigger signing like Douglas Costa or a more unlikely Fabinho.

I think it was already said that Douglas Costa has Portugese nationality though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)