Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What Marotta said is more worrisome then anything media can invent.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Did he say something new ?

- - - Updated - - -

Selling Sandro is illogical, even for 70M. Bonucci at 55-60M, well I can see that for a lot of reasons. Alves on a free should never happen.

What about acquisitions?
Schick - good, but overpaid his clause by 20%.
Nzonzi - meh, especially at 40M.
Bernardeschi - 40M :shifty: That's what I was hoping we would evade. Is he ever gonna be a top drawer player and is anyone willing to double this offer for us in a few years? Why not go for Mbappe, even if it means dropping 3 times as much money, and if things don't pan out you always have Real M to get your money back.
Basically, everything we sign is fucking shit, because its not messi or ronaldo

And if we sign messi or ronaldo, its fucking shit, cause its not Platini Cruyff or maradonna

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Napoli are now close to finish the deal on Meret for €20m. (CdS)
@Mark

Tell me this not true
We are losing out on a new generation of talented Italians. Meret in Napoli, Donnarumma in Milan (or Madrid), Insigne in Napoli, Gagliardini in Inter, Conti in Milan, Berardi in Roma(?), Verratti in PSG, Belotti in Torino...

We did great with Rugani and Caldara but its not enough, we need to get on these players that can be with the team for many years. Form a new core.

Apr 29, 2006
I wouldnt sell any of them...
We are too stacked in defense. BonBon is a hot house flower, has a huge salary and they offer obscene money. In 2 years he wouldn't be worth even 1/3 of what is mentioned now.

Basically, everything we sign is fucking shit, because its not messi or ronaldo

And if we sign messi or ronaldo, its fucking shit, cause its not Platini Cruyff or maradonna
Again with the Zacrap. Who said anything about Messi or Ronaldo? You mean Kylian Mbappe, pehaps? Then put it in a whole sentence, so you can see just how ridiculous it is. We've been raiding Monaco since forever, but now Mbappe is Maradona and Platini in one and we can't? Is he better than Henry or Trezeguet alone, mind you combined...
You know team management is not a quantitative, but rather qualitative game. There is no sense having 5 players for the same position, instead of 1 better. Even if it's financially feasible to keep the whole SWAT team swatting, instead of one top earner. Competition is great, when its real. Otherwise Juve might take you and me to keep Dybala on his toes for a place in the team.
People shit on Mino the whole time, but he understands the game very, very well. If a certain player is valued differently by his club management and others - Mino leads the way.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"Danilo first choice for Juve, they're meeting his agent. Madrid wants 30 millions"
[video=twitter;877839927609704448]https://twitter.com/forumJuventus/status/877839927609704448[/video]

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are too stacked in defense. BonBon is a hot house flower, has a huge salary and they offer obscene money. In 2 years he wouldn't be worth even 1/3 of what is mentioned now.

Again with the Zacrap. Who said anything about Messi or Ronaldo? You mean Kylian Mbappe, pehaps? Then put it in a whole sentence, so you can see just how ridiculous it is. We've been raiding Monaco since forever, but now Mbappe is Maradona and Platini in one and we can't? Is he better than Henry or Trezeguet alone, mind you combined...
You know team management is not a quantitative, but rather qualitative game. There is no sense having 5 players for the same position, instead of 1 better. Even if it's financially feasible to keep the whole SWAT team swatting, instead of one top earner. Competition is great, when its real. Otherwise Juve might take you and me to keep Dybala on his toes for a place in the team.
People shit on Mino the whole time, but he understands the game very, very well. If a certain player is valued differently by his club management and others - Mino leads the way.
Good try. Failed tho.

The mentionned names are interesting and what we should go after

Schick. Nzonzi. Bernardeschi. Douglas Costa. Danilo. Keita

But you are complaining about all of them. Nothing is good enough.

You are the typical tuz poster who'll complain the entire summer and ends up praising the players at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)