Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldnt even sell for 70m, the message this sends is AWFUL. Enough is enough, big fuck you to our board if we weaken ourselves big time and try to gamble and reinvent ourselves for 3rd summer in a row.
But I'm sure certain members will still find a way to defend the board, and come up with shit like "the player wasn't that good or consistent anyway" or "our hands were tied. offer was too good to refuse" or "player wanted to leave. we couldn't force him to stay."

Some people are incredibly naive, believing that it's always the players that want/are pushing the move. Sometimes, I actually believe the board is encouraging them, so that they can pocket that money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I guess i'm ok with that mercato so long as nobody major leaves. Still can't imagine how we could plan on continuing with 4-2-3-1 and sign only one attacker though (assuming Shick stays at Samp for the year)
I think Schick will be given a chance here. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Orsolini stay with us until Jan. Don't forget about Keita. If reports are to believed, he only wants us, and we could have him by the end of July/early August.

Berna, Keita, Schick, Higuain, Pjaca, Dybala, Mandzukic, and Cuadrado for the attack isn't too shabby :D

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Marotta also said in the interview that we'll confirm the players we have and that that's the most important right now. I am sure A.Sandro will get a new contract one month ago he said he'll never change the Juve shirt plus we are after RB its pretty obvious. Seems like Brazilian media want more players in EPL. Calciomercato is selling our whole team every summer. I would sell Bonucci for 70m tbh, I love him but we have Caldara and Rugani plus if its true that Bonucci slapped Dybala during HT I mean HALF FUCKING TIME not FT but HT then I want him gone...

We need more Mandzukic character in this team. Damn IT I love him so much... <3 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

In:
Berna
Douglas
Darmian
Schick
Random LB

Out:
Alves
Alex Sandro
Dybala
Bonucci
IN:

Bernardeschi
Darmian
De Sciglio
Schick
Gomez
Ranochia
Kalinic
Montolivo

Out:

Alves
Sandro
Dybala
Bonucci
Higuain
Marchisio

and let's press the destruct button and be done with it :lol:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Bernardeschi has picked us.

A lot of news claiming how Bonucci is on his way out. City and Chelsea gonna bid.

Alves to City.

Keita is coming here apparently.

No discounts for Neto. Whoever wants him has to pay up 10mln.

There's an offer coming for Lemina from Watford.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll consider Aleix Vidal if/when Alves leaves.
Yes! :tuttosport:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
But I'm sure certain members will still find a way to defend the board, and come up with $#@! like "the player wasn't that good or consistent anyway" or "our hands were tied. offer was too good to refuse" or "player wanted to leave. we couldn't force him to stay."

Some people are incredibly naive, believing that it's always the players that want/are pushing the move. Sometimes, I actually believe the board is encouraging them, so that they can pocket that money.
Of course. Beppe is ironing Alex Sandro suit and polishing his shoes as we speak so he can clean up real good and sign that contract in London.

Show Beppe 70M euros and he will ship your ass off before you can even say "my hands are tied"

.jef.

May 25, 2017
Is there a rational reason why everyone's panicking about selling Alex Sandro, or is it just over a few ambiguous words from Beppe's interview?

I think we're more likely to sell Bonucci. He seems upset about the move to focus on attack rather than defence, I think he got used to the BBC getting all the attention and can't deal with that changing. His bust up with Max came shortly after the change to 4-2-3-1, and now this rumour with Dybala at half time in the CL....if he's becoming a disruptive presence in the dressing room I think he'll be gone.

I may be reading too much into things of course, but he does seem to have a bit of an ego.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dybala deserved to be slapped during that game. Selling the world's best CB to give game time to an unproven kid is just insane for a team that wants to compete for the CL. Thats like selling Ramos to give game time for fucking Kurt Zouma (I know different teams).

.jef.

May 25, 2017
Maybe, but if you have a senior player questioning the coach it can do more damage than what he brings in the pitch.

I'm only speculating, which is what everyone here is doing to be honest, but Bonucci does sometimes give the impression that it's all gone to his head a bit.

We'd still have 3 senior CB's, so I don't think we'd necessarily have to rely on anyone unproven. We're looking to focus more on attack anyway.

Gives me very mixed feelings - if that €55m and Matic rumour is true that would sort the midfield issue and let us spend on attack. If management are serious about focusing on attack they'd be tempted by that.

The risk is weakening the defence too much, and whether Matic would be good enough.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
A serious world class player would never EVER allow himself to slap another player during HALF TIME especially a player that's kid and its his first final in his career. How many goals have we conceded because of Bonucci during these years? How many times he was the main responsible for a draw or losing points or disappearing with his brain farts during a game. Please its called maturing process as a player and Bonucci is the last one to talk about something like that. And if its true I will never forgive him for doing that kind of stupid thing during HT.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
But I'm sure certain members will still find a way to defend the board, and come up with shit like "the player wasn't that good or consistent anyway" or "our hands were tied. offer was too good to refuse" or "player wanted to leave. we couldn't force him to stay."

It's not belief , it's the actual truth. The way they see it with the Sandro deal is €70M would be too good an offer to turn down for a left back. It's just business.

.jef.

May 25, 2017
A serious world class player would never EVER allow himself to slap another player during HALF TIME especially a player that's kid and its his first final in his career.
This, basically.

It's important to remember that this is an unconfirmed rumour.

But if true, it's appalling behaviour. Dybala may have played badly, but this is hardly going to help.

On top of that how does it impact on the rest of the team that one of the senior players is so rattled that they lose their sh!t like this at half time?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not belief , it's the actual truth. The way they see it with the Sandro deal is €70M would be too good an offer to turn down for a left back. It's just business.
There's no evidence that this is the case. I mean, you could be right, though I hope not.

I know people will point to the Vidal and Pogba transfers, but neither are evidence of this. Vidal wanted out, and management seem to have wanted him out - and he was sold under value, so definitely not a "just business" decision.

The whole Pogba circus was another thing entirely, with Raiola playing games and Pogba himself pushing for the move. There was nothing "just business" in that whole messed up scenario.

Not saying we won't sell Sandro. Hopefully not, but I don't think there's anything in the past that allows us to specifically say management will behave in any specific way.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Costa and Danilo? :inter:

Give us your trash! :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo is one of the most overrated shit players in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

A serious world class player would never EVER allow himself to slap another player during HALF TIME especially a player that's kid and its his first final in his career. How many goals have we conceded because of Bonucci during these years? How many times he was the main responsible for a draw or losing points or disappearing with his brain farts during a game. Please its called maturing process as a player and Bonucci is the last one to talk about something like that. And if its true I will never forgive him for doing that kind of stupid thing during HT.
Very true.And he "become" some kind of a commander in our dresing room before Gigi.First with Alegri now this(if true).I would sell him for a right amount in a second.We are good in defense.Also have Rugani/Caldara.He thinks that he is a boss or something.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

I'd rather be last then second....there is no pride in being the best loser....
He doesn't even see it. Come Serie A, he will be laughing at Roma and Napoli for the same second place scudetto claims he has been making in regards of the CL
I see. I'm sure both of you would have reacted the same if we finished 4th in the group stage, compared to making the final :baus:

Why do clubs even bother with season objectives ? Fuck it !

People spoke of the insane bayern management. Truth is that since 2013, neither team won it. Juventus however, have finished considerably better than bayern and got much further than bayern.

So yeah, we did better.

And yeah, we have season objectives.

Bonucci threatened legal action over this story, all of juve denied it.

But its in the media, it has to be true :baus: :baus: :baus:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So far depressing mercato.
Half of the team wanna leave.
Marotta let Dani Alves leave for free.......

I don't get what the hell juventus management wanna do.
Specially after this CL run of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)