Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Beppe on sandro:
“We have no intention of selling anyone, but if a player decides to leave, as has happened in previous years, then at the end of the day he has to go, because we don’t keep anyone against their will.
“But at the moment there are no such situations and I hope nobody will leave.”

If he is hinting Sandro make a move, to have a excuse to sell...marotta should be fired on the spot

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I see. Only because you rate him will I not be completely against this transfer. But your judgement is on the line here :D
I worry about his attitude/mentality (not because he doesnt work hard, more of seems bit off, like he doesnt realize he just needs to go for it, makes some weird decisions at times), but his skill level I dont worry about. He has exceptional technique and high level vision IMO.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Beppe on sandro:
“We have no intention of selling anyone, but if a player decides to leave, as has happened in previous years, then at the end of the day he has to go, because we don’t keep anyone against their will.

If he is hinting Sandro make a move, to have a excuse to sell...marotta should be fired on the spot
Beppe is working for Elkan,if this is true he is just doing his job...making money for his boss.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Beppe on sandro:

:lol:

Of course :beppe: has his head spinning with all those €€€€.

I bet he himself is buying the airplane tickets and packing Alex Sandro lunch box for his flight to London.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,516
    Wait...AS isn't actually leaving tho right?

What the fuck? That's disgusting
    Beppe said he got a nice offer for him, want to keep his best players but added he can force players to stays so you tell me what that meant. :D

- - - Updated - - -

If we will not bring any fancy wingers why not spend some money for decent back?
    we spending it all on Berna.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
    Mar 4, 2012
    New policy: at the start of the transfer season we should move all the players from the players thread into the rookie history section. Once mercato is over move the new squad to the players section.

Move Gigi, Claudio and Giorgio to the legends section and lock that shit. Nobody is gonna last long enough to become a legend again.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    If we sell Sandro mean that the owners doesn't give a f*ck about the club,i would not be suprised if they replace it with Peluso (with all respect for him).
    On that position we have now Asamoah and Lichtsteiner. If someone get injured we have to use junior. They must bring left and right back. I actually hate that position even in my national team. Always hard to cover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)