Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Watched the second half of the Italuy u21 game and he was unimpressive.
I havent been able to watch their full games due to work, but I'm not suprised. Not gonna make excuses, but I seen this team play before, and they are unwatchable mostly because of Di Biagio. I been watching Azzurrini for nearly 2 decades, and he is by far the worst coach ever at this level. No tactics or movement, and this current azzurrini squad is too full of themselves, need to be grounded and well coached, and they aint neither.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,499
    If Sandro goes this mercato is a failed one for me.

I have a feeling that this will be the best or the worst Beppe's mercato. For starting Bernardeschi is Berardi 2.0,he doesn't convince me at all. N'Zonzi... :sergio:

What do you think Mark,i am worried,Beppe doesn't seem very clear in his thoughts.
    I'm scared.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I havent been able to watch their full games due to work, but I'm not suprised. Not gonna make excuses, but I seen this team play before, and they are unwatchable mostly because of Di Biagio. I been watching Azzurrini for nearly 2 decades, and he is by far the worst coach ever at this level. No tactics or movement, and this current azzurrini squad is too full of themselves, need to be grounded and well coached, and they aint neither.
    I see. Only because you rate him will I not be completely against this transfer. But your judgement is on the line here :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)