Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
the 2 yellows thing... was as ridiculous as Ramos faking himself injured in the final - Cant believe the ref bought this act
We need to be dirty cheating scumbags to win, unfortunately we are trying to play that gentleman way despite being perceived as cheaters because of Calciopoli. We need to be more grimey, let's sign more player like Stephan and Ramos

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to be dirty cheating scumbags to win, unfortunately we are trying to play that gentleman way despite being perceived as cheaters because of Calciopoli. We need to be more grimey, let's sign more player like Stephan and Ramos
1 Agricola will do :D

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Verratti: "I won't return to Paris" :beppe:
Stop spreading that as fact please, spanish press does already a good job in spreading BS and rumors as Facts.

It is not an official speech from him. It's what the Gazzetta supposedly "heard": http://www.culturepsg.com/news/mercato/verratti-ne-voudrait-pas-rentrer-a-paris/16126

And the same happened with Marquinhos last summer.

Verratti will be in Paris in early July, when PSG players return from holidays.

And again:

- PSG doesn't need even 100m, since they have 200m to spend without being upset by the FFP this summer.
- Verratti can't boycott just like that. Doesn't work like that in France. He can boycott playing sure, but he has to be present. He has a contract.
- Again, even more sources other than french medias are saying PSG won't bend:

[video=twitter;876107390231379968]https://twitter.com/JBurtTelegraph/status/876107390231379968[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Well i know for sure he won't be going to turin :lol:
Verratti won't be sold whatever he wants, and whatever the all powerful catalans want. PSG is not a Z clubs from spanish league (yet).

If he doens't renew tho, he will be sold either next summer or in 2020, but this summer, nope.

So Juve can still get him later if they really try.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Verratti just stated he won't return to Paris after his vacation. Barca got themselves a WC mid there.
Read above. Gazzetta is just reporting what he supposedly told in private to Henrique. On the other side, we also got reports that Henrique said he won't bend over to him.

So, nothing official, nor even confirmed, even if it is, PSG has no obligations to sell him, and PSG will be able to use French LFP rules to get his ass back as early as July 4 anyways.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Buy:

Nzonzi 30m
D. Costa 40m
Lemar 30m
Shick 25m
Schezny 13m
R. Sanches (Loan)
Kheita Balde 25m

Recall:

Caldara
Spinazzola

10/10 mercato for me. :D
30m for Lemar might be too low tho. Vasilyev said again that players can go but not for cheap.

Lemar is still a good deal at 40m tho.

Monaco also said that the "40-45m release clause" for Fabinho is total BS. As I said in my first post, that's logicial since Release Clauses are forbidden in France.

- - - Updated - - -

When will it be official, I didn't expect Verratti to join Barca
If on July 17 Verratti is still not back for training, that means he's allowed to. Meaning he will be sold.

If he's in Paris by then, Barca can forget about him.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, and french medias have the same rumor as Di Marzio from yesterday:

"Matuidi will be the backup choice for Juve if they fail to sign N'Zonzi".

Not sure if it is a good news since many of you guys seem to hate Matuidi :\

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh, and french medias have the same rumor as Di Marzio from yesterday:

"Matuidi will be the backup choice for Juve if they fail to sign N'Zonzi".

Not sure if it is a good news since many of you guys seem to hate Matuidi :\
You can keep Matuidi. We don't want your garbage tbh; that ship has sailed. Matuidi as our midfield signing would be totally underwhelming. He should be like the 5th backup option or something. Apparently, PSG are interested in Cuadrado and I fear they might try to lowball us by offering Matuidi :yuck: :inter:

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
You can keep Matuidi. We don't want your garbage tbh; that ship has sailed. Matuidi as our midfield signing would be totally underwhelming. He should be like the 5th backup option or something. Apparently, PSG are interested in Cuadrado and I fear they might try to lowball us by offering Matuidi :yuck: :inter:
Matuidi is actually not that garbage compared to many other PSG players: Jese, Krycho, Lucas, Augustin, Aurier... and some others.

I think it's mainly Raiola trying to find a new club for him :lol: .

What I meant is that selling Matuidi is not a priority. Henrique has to sell all those above first.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/telefoot/new...iverpool-tottenham-pistent-lemar-8196509.html

French medias at work again. 4 clubs are trying to sign Lemar from Monaco: Juventus, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham.

Good news that Juve seems interested, bad news that 3 PL clubs are in too, because they will probably throw stupid money to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)