Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,923
    Raiola: Donnarumma and his family were threatened by meelan. He's gone from there.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Milan fans really are a disgrace, the abuse are getting out of control
    They call him Dollarumma now

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola: "Donarumma's situation is not a matter of money. It was the way things were dealt with (i.e. how everything was dealt publicly) that was the deal breaker."

- - - Updated - - -

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    "In Donnarumma's head there were no doubts: he wanted to renew with Milan. I said we wouldn't leave for free."

"I take 100% responsibility for not renewing. Me and Mirabelli are on 2 different planets: I don't agree and accept his behaviour."

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I read today we want Rakitic because he is unhappy with new coach. Did anyone else hear something about it?
    Are we linked to Darijo Srna as Dani Alves replacement yet? :p

I wouldnt buy much into the Rakitić rumors. They linking Verratter to Barcelona heavily, so they need a midfielder out rumor to milk the shit out of

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    Are we linked to Darijo Srna as Dani Alves replacement yet? :p

I wouldnt buy much into the Rakitić rumors. They linking Verratter to Barcelona heavily, so they need a midfielder out rumor to milk the $#@! out of
    Srna? If they take Mario recommendation. He will be delighted but they wouldnt actually care for his having fun :p

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    I wanted him at Juve when he was younger, no idea if hes still good at 35 years old
    Me also when he was young. Even now for 65 minutes in solid team can help.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted him at Juve when he was younger, no idea if hes still good at 35 years old
    Vrsaljko is solid replace in national team but I still like Darijo playing 3-4 years before more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)