Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Matuidi is actually not that garbage compared to many other PSG players: Jese, Krycho, Lucas, Augustin, Aurier... and some others.

I think it's mainly Raiola trying to find a new club for him :lol: .

What I meant is that selling Matuidi is not a priority. Henrique has to sell all those above first.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/telefoot/new...iverpool-tottenham-pistent-lemar-8196509.html

French medias at work again. 4 clubs are trying to sign Lemar from Monaco: Juventus, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham.

Good news that Juve seems interested, bad news that 3 PL clubs are in too, because they will probably throw stupid money to get him.
If he wants to win, he'll come to us. If he wants to be a money grubbing ho and a perennial loser, he'll go to one of the aforementioned cunts.

In any case, we seem to be more interested in the Krasic-Cuadrado hybrid aka Bayern Munich reject for some reason :boh:

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
If we don't get nzonzi or fabinho I'd happily take a gamble on krycho. Psg ain't the right club for him and I think neither was the 433 formation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Depends. The Serie A is not La Liga.

Krycho was good at Sevilla because he could still do well despite all his flaws, mainly because La Liga main focus for most teams is to attack.

He failed in French League because of all those strong buses that need to be bypassed. To break a bus, the main tactic is to use one-two and the like. Krycho has limited skills, and his % of failed passes is high in such a setup.

I don't think Krycho is a good plan knowing all that. Juve's players are too skilled. The same will happen again, he will end up benched.

That's sad because he's a really good guy, and very professional. Still that don't make up for his lack of skills.

- - - Updated - - -

If he wants to win, he'll come to us. If he wants to be a money grubbing ho and a perennial loser, he'll go to one of the aforementioned $#@!s.

In any case, we seem to be more interested in the Krasic-Cuadrado hybrid aka Bayern Munich reject for some reason :boh:
Lemar knows that, but there's a problem. It is named Vasilyev.

Vasilyev will push him towards the PL if he gets offered +50m. And sadly I don't see Juve spending that much on Lemar.

And Lemar is too much of a good guy to push for a transfer to the club he prefers (don't expect Lemar to boycott or trash Monaco).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is going to be a busy summer:

1.) Alves leaving, we need a new RB.
2.) New a top class CM.
3.) Need a starting LAM
4.) Need a starting RAM
5.) If we sell quads, we need to get a backup RAM
6.) Gigi retiring, yes, we need his replacement this summer to settle in.

Probably some other things I'm missing, point is, there are a lot of moving parts that we need to accomplish by the end of the window. Looks like we are looking for those concrete "yes's" before the window opens so when it does we can put pen to paper immediately so Allegri can get the squad he wants.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we don't get nzonzi or fabinho I'd happily take a gamble on krycho. Psg ain't the right club for him and I think neither was the 433 formation.

I had been thinking of him, he was superb at Sevilla but I can't help but think his form with psg was pretty bad, but I'd defo take him as a rotational player, upgrade on rincon and sturaro

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Depends. The Serie A is not La Liga.

Krycho was good at Sevilla because he could still do well despite all his flaws, mainly because La Liga main focus for most teams is to attack.

He failed in French League because of all those strong buses that need to be bypassed. To break a bus, the main tactic is to use one-two and the like. Krycho has limited skills, and his % of failed passes is high in such a setup.

I don't think Krycho is a good plan knowing all that. Juve's players are too skilled. The same will happen again, he will end up benched.

That's sad because he's a really good guy, and very professional. Still that don't make up for his lack of skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemar knows that, but there's a problem. It is named Vasilyev.

Vasilyev will push him towards the PL if he gets offered +50m. And sadly I don't see Juve spending that much on Lemar.

And Lemar is too much of a good guy to push for a transfer to the club he prefers (don't expect Lemar to boycott or trash Monaco).
Squawka has him at 92% pass success at psg. Personally I saw a number of his games at Sevilla few seasons ago and he was a beast. His tackles and beasting that midfield is what earned him a chance at psg. I don't know what quite happened at psg, but we don't need a creative midfielder but someone who is good defensively and krycho has these attributes.

Apr 19, 2007
2.) New a top class CM.
3.) Need a starting LAM
4.) Need a starting RAM

This looks like a lot but really im not worried about getting any of these accomplished except the right back situation. We can get a cm with quality as well as a RM. Im not so sure we need a starting LM if we get a quality rm. Pjaca is the backup for the left and I think we could try to use him as a LM backup as well to get speed out on that side. This looks like a lot but in the end I dont think we will have to spend a fortune this summer like it seems we do. I think 70 mil and we are good
25 for schick
40 for costa
40 for a cm

Offload a few players such as Lemina, Sturaro, etc and raise about 30 mil. at least.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Krychowiak would be an underwhelming signing and I highly doubt there is any interest from our side.

If we didn't get nzonzi or fabinho ( or my personal favourite danilo) who would you bring in? Bearing in mind we need a midfielder who is physical.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
[video=twitter;876473603465908224]https://twitter.com/Gazzetta_it/status/876473603465908224[/video]

Can't believe this :sergio:

Agricola to whip up the special sauce again :weee: :lol: @Dru @GordoDeCentral

If we get juiced up enough to go full throttle engineered beasts like this again :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and french medias have the same rumor as Di Marzio from yesterday:

"Matuidi will be the backup choice for Juve if they fail to sign N'Zonzi".

Not sure if it is a good news since many of you guys seem to hate Matuidi :\
A passing holding DM who is very physical and static in role, and his alternative is a very fast engine box to box mid who cant pass for shit or control a ball? How does that makes sense?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Agricola to whip up the special sauce again :weee: :lol: @Dru @GordoDeCentral

If we get juiced up enough to go full throttle engineered beasts like this again :tuttosport:

These guys need to be drinking that sauce, swim in it, bathe in it, cook with it, whatever it takes to cleanse them choking genes

Jun 6, 2015
If we didn't get nzonzi or fabinho ( or my personal favourite danilo) who would you bring in? Bearing in mind we need a midfielder who is physical.

I really don't know. Wouldn't be against any of those three you mentioned but after that it gets harder. Perhaps Goretzka but he's not a physical beast like the three players mentioned before, more of an all-rounder.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I really don't know. Wouldn't be against any of those three you mentioned but after that it gets harder. Perhaps Goretzka but he's not a physical beast like the three players mentioned before, more of an all-rounder.
Yeah what worries me is names like Matuidi and Can are mentioned as alternatives.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is going to be a busy summer:

2.) New a top class CM.
3.) Need a starting LAM
4.) Need a starting RAM

Probably some other things I'm missing, point is, there are a lot of moving parts that we need to accomplish by the end of the window. Looks like we are looking for those concrete "yes's" before the window opens so when it does we can put pen to paper immediately so Allegri can get the squad he wants.
:bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody::bloody:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)