Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Only a 50-100% percent return on investment after a year, for taking up a place in a 25 man spot. Bad deal? Beppe has made plenty of bad deals but that is not one of them. Buying 29 year old mediocre pieces of $#@! like Rincon or Hernanes for 8 and 11 m is a bad deal for example.
The General said

- - - Updated - - -

BM selling Costa? Yep right.

After Alexis statement "I love London", that ship had sailed.

If Berardi keep saying he didn't wanna come, Beppe have a lot or work to do

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milonkovic Savic and Fofana please. Let's tie up those Serie A talents the same way Bayern secure the young stars in the Bundesliga. Let's also secure an option on Schik while we are at it.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I know i already asked that question before, but why buy Costa for 35-45m if we already have Cuadrado, who isn't much worse than Costa? A slight upgrade at best.
We are playing with wingers now? Cuadrado is the only One We have with Pjaca, and one wont We see for a very long time.

What about orsolini? Is He ready?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
James-Fans wouldn't care about our history. They would all go for that new shi(r)t with number 10 and his name on the back.
This transfer would fit to this promotion strategy. :baus:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I would love James. His problem at Madrid is simply that he doesn't fit into Zidane's plans. His quality is great. Him behind Dybala and Higuain would be a dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Milonkovic Savic and Fofana please. Let's tie up those Serie A talents the same way Bayern secure the young stars in the Bundesliga. Let's also secure an option on Schik while we are at it.
We should really get on Milinkovic-Savic. Tall, skillful midfielder that favors the left side? exactly what we are missing to play a decent mid 3 with options. Then we would a real physical midfielder and we would finally fix our poverty mid.

Sergej-Marchisio-Khedira

Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic

Apr 29, 2006
I will never forget this situation, where they got the ceremony for winning the scudetto. On the way to the podium where they got their medal every player passes these two women whithout even watching them, but then came Lord Bentdner, who stopped and said hello to them..

:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Lord Bendtner cannot be described as a bad acquisition if only for this pic alone. After all he knows better what the contributions of the hostess were for winning that title. You can see how popular he was with the dressing room as well - its obvious the guy has larger than life attitude. Not a bad thing to rub off your teammates and a great atmosphere supplement in an insanely competitive dressing room such as ours.
In hindsight Lemina was a bad deal and selling him this summer for 10M+ profit would have bombed, but he could have had another great season and we needed him for depth.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We're not gonna sign neither Tolisso nor Savic.
I definitely expect Tolisso to be here in the summer.. As for Savic there is a chance but I wouldnt say he is here for sure
The only way I see us missing on Tolisso is if we break the bank on Verratti which isnt likely..

We are being linked with James again

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
There is probably no reason that we can't get Tolisso or Milinkovic-Savic if we really want, and pay up. Who knows what Marotta and co. are thinking though. For all we know they want to continue with a midfield 2 and will focus on wingers.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
James could easily play together with Dybala, either move Dybala to RW in 4231 or play Max's favorite 4312
both variants require an energetic midfielder though. but if it's a choice between one or the other, Dybala is easily the better option imo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're not gonna sign neither Tolisso nor Savic.
Exactly, we will get someone like Emre Can or Paredes - cheap opportunity signing

If we could take one between the 2 though id pick Sergej. Was more impressed by him from the little I saw of him and Tolisso

- - - Updated - - -

Fofana I have no idea who he even is

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
James could easily play together with Dybala, either move Dybala to RW in 4231 or play Max's favorite 4312
both variants require an energetic midfielder though. but if it's a choice between one or the other, Dybala is easily the better option imo
I highly doubt we're gonna spend big without selling, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, we will get someone like Emre Can or Paredes - cheap opportunity signing

If we could take one between the 2 though id pick Sergej. Was more impressed by him from the little I saw of him and Tolisso

- - - Updated - - -

Fofana I have no idea who he even is
Haven't seen much from Sergej but at the first look he looks limited and I think he's the type of player who either starts for Fiorentina or goes to Inter and disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)