Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
The Chile international spoke at a media event in Santiago after scoring in their World Cup qualifier.

“I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal,” he said.

“I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city. I want to play in a team that has aspirations.

“I’m 28 years old, I still have a lot ahead of me. I am a player who takes great care of himself.”

Sanchez is under contract until June 2018 and seemed unlikely to sign an extension.

Sanchez to Chelsea :sad:???

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The Chile international spoke at a media event in Santiago after scoring in their World Cup qualifier.

“I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal,” he said.

“I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city. I want to play in a team that has aspirations.

“I’m 28 years old, I still have a lot ahead of me. I am a player who takes great care of himself.”

Sanchez is under contract until June 2018 and seemed unlikely to sign an extension.

Sanchez to Chelsea :sad:???
Was he smiling when he said this? We need pictures from this press conference asap

- - - Updated - - -

Why would anyone want to stay in London lmao
Chileans struck me as not the smartest people out there.
Maybe hes a shopaholic

General

Nov 23, 2016
Currently on a deal with Juventus and playing on loan for Pescara, Cypriot international attacking midfielder Grigoris Kastanos (19), likely to be handed out next summer, on a temporary basis again, has been targeted by both Standard Liege and Zulte-Waregem (the latter already hosting another Juventus-owned player, Luca Marrone), according to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours.

good league to develop

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'd rather live in a fridge with perma-rain, terrible food and unshaved Shannons than move to some southerner shithole like Barcelona with loud annoying ppl and all problems that come with a southerner mentality like corruption etc. But for a Chilean it's definitely unusal. He probably has an agreement with Chelsea already

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
With all the hate on London (other places in england I get), its still quite more interesting international city then Torino that was just lowkey ok city. He probably doesnt even have to speak english or meet non latino people if he wants in London haha.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Being from England, and pretty much guaranteed to move abroad elsewhere I have no love towards this Country.

But lol at the London hate, being rich as fuck and living in London is a bit different from being your average 9-5er. GOAT nightlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)