Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,288
    Never know :D

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, this whole idea about "signing other clubs rejects" is ridiculous. If our 3 all-stars^^^ think the guy can do well here then trust them.
    but we know better. You should know that by now. :numnum:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Never know :D

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, this whole idea about "signing other clubs rejects" is ridiculous. If our 3 all-stars^^^ think the guy can do well here then trust them.
    I don't mind taking dusty players and trying to revive them for peantus. But it's just that Gomes was always overrated to begin with. He's just... bad. He can do it all, yet he doesn't excell at anything. I loved the idea of getting Tevez for example, but with Gomes, no, there's just nothing out there. Hell, even Greg doesn't like him. I never liked him even during Portugal matches. Plus, also, not only he's bad but he's soooo overpriced. 35-50mln rumors make aboslutely no sense. They even want money, no loan, only money/obligation. It'd be a shit deal.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Imagine those 3 guys in the stands knowing they are watching one of your players. :touched:

The sheer idea of having to Negotiate with Beppe, then having a legend watching you, then knowing one of the best talent scouts around is eyeing your player...:scared:
    Imagine being a young superstar that dreams about beating the world's transfer fee and then you see those 3 guys in the stands.

:beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Krychowiak said that he received offers from Italy and Spain but he chose WBA. Meh.

In the same article they mention Milan and Juve, although it's not his words, just gussing. The only known fact is that there were offers from Italy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)