Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I cant understand how you give it 7?

Are we stronger than last year? No!

We have more skills, but our strenght was our defence, but not anymore! May i remind you that Lichsteiner is starting right now. May I remind you that our leader is gone! And that Chielini and barzagli are getting older. Rugani is top talent, but only a idiot would say he is bonucci level right now.

our strongest link is now our attack, but Sorry to say , the other top teams are better going forward than we are - and now they might even defend at our level!

We Lost our advantage compared to almost all top teams. Our defence is not top quality anymore, and our attack wont make up for it..

I sure as hell hope i am wrong, but for the first time in 4 years im not confortable heading in to this season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

We have more skills, but our strenght was our defence, but not anymore! May i remind you that Lichsteiner is starting right now. May I remind you that our leader is gone! And that Chielini and barzagli are getting older. Rugani is top talent, but only a idiot would say he is bonucci level right now.

our strongest link is now our attack, but Sorry to say , the other top teams are better going forward than we are - and now they might even defend at our level!

We Lost our advantage compared to almost all top teams. Our defence is not top quality anymore, and our attack wont make up for it..

I sure as hell hope i am wrong, but for the first time in 4 years im not confortable heading in to this season.
Yea some leader Bonucci when he was getting forced out of the club for picking fights with other players :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think the defense will be fine. It's not as if Rugani is some scrub that can't play. He's even already had experience with the system. The guy has potential to be an all time great, look at his record. Was tearing t up before coming to Juve. One year in the bench is more than enough for someone like him to start putting out world class performances.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im not sure how i rate it. The Schick deal was a kick in the teeth. We signed some really good players but sold some too.

My biggest concern is that i feel we are still unbalanced. We are light in midfield, rb and maybe even up top (striker).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think it's a 6.5/10 with the Howedes addition. Easily would've been an 8 if we had a top RB in the house.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri will figure it out, he figured out how to play without a midfield last season, he can surely think of a setup where we don't need either midfield or a RB :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)