Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (98 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
"We need to also wait for some surprises on the attacking wingers. I know that during these months #Juventus has been following several players abroad."

[@NicoSchira - @juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Adzic is the wild card for me. He will likely be the biggest talent at next gen, I could see Motta launching him at some point next season.

Yeah, that can happen

Hope the kid is ready to work hard

I don't think they train much in Montenegro. Their league is worse than Estonian 1st div.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Michele Di Gregorio to Juventus, here we go! Verbal agreement in place for Italian goalkeeper voted as best one of the Serie A season.Juve will invest €20m package, in details €18m fixed fee plus €2m add-ons.Thiago Motta has already approved the deal.(Romano)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If we manage to snag Di Gregorio and Calafiori early I will be very happy.

Quick moves suggests we have clear ideas.

We need to decide what we are doing with Barrenechea, Soule, Iling and Huijsen

If we keep Soule I'd probably say we will bring in one other winger if we sell Iling.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we manage to snag Di Gregorio and Calafiori early I will be very happy.

Quick moves suggests we have clear ideas.

We need to decide what we are doing with Barrenechea, Soule, Iling and Huijsen

If we keep Soule I'd probably say we will bring in one other winger if we sell Iling.
I think they need another winger regardless of Soule staying or going. But if he leaves they’ll need two.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
They're all crazy about Agustin #Giay, right wing born in 2004 at #SanLorenzo. According to the news coming from Argentina, there would be #Inter, #Valencia, #Chelsea, #Benfica but also #Juventus following the player. The Argentinian club, aware of not being able to resist potential assaults from clubs of that caliber, has set the price: the demand is $8M.
——

Wonder if this is one of the wingers Schira claims Juve is looking at from abroad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“In addition to Di Gregorio, #Juventus is very advanced on Calafiori and #Gudmundsson. I also expect a concrete offer very soon concerning these last two players” (@_Morik92_ via @SondeTaJuve )

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
di marzio suggests that we want tek out, hence the di gregorio signing. in simple terms, i like both tek and perin, but not tek's wages, so i wouldn't mind

i can't see tek leaving though. who would pay his wages?
Di Fartzio also suggested that Motta wants to build around Fagiot, Suckatelli and Bremer, and that Chiesa doesn't feature in his plans - I call absolute BS on this steaming pile of garbage.

Ergo, fuck Di Fartzio and his shit takes.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,815
    I'd test the waters for Tiago Santos, no CL for Lille will make it easier to sign, and I'd much rather have him than a bang average overpriced di lorenzo. Honestly we should do our shopping in France
    well Giuntoli loves shopping at Lille...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bremer Calafiori
    De Gregerio
    Chiesa Danilo Fagioli Koopmeiners Rabiot Cambiaso
    Vlahovic Zirkzee

Rugani Djalo
    Perin
    Colpani MDS Miretti Locatelli CM CM LB
    Milik ST

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    They're all crazy about Agustin #Giay, right wing born in 2004 at #SanLorenzo. According to the news coming from Argentina, there would be #Inter, #Valencia, #Chelsea, #Benfica but also #Juventus following the player. The Argentinian club, aware of not being able to resist potential assaults from clubs of that caliber, has set the price: the demand is $8M.
    ——

Wonder if this is one of the wingers Schira claims Juve is looking at from abroad.
    Gen for the Next Gen throne...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    “For the full backs positions, Juve is interested in Roma’s Spinazzola and Tiago Santos of Lille.” (@_Morik92_)
    ——
    he also thinks Szczesny could leave. I’d argue di natale is more plugged into juve than di marzio, so a little bit more interesting when he says it.
    ——
    “Should Juventus sell Moise Kean or Arek Milik or even both then the priority will be to sign a new striker and if Juve are successful, it will be Joshua Zirkzee.” (@_Morik92_)
    ——
    After Borussia Dortmund #BVB, Newcastle #NUFC is also after Dean #Huijsen.

The defender could leave #Juventus in the summer in front of a suitable offer.

#Juve is defining the arrival of Riccardo #Calafiori from #Bologna where Fabio #Miretti could also go

[@marcoconterio]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 52)