Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (162 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
remember when Juve were linked to Donnarumma hehe. I was all about it too.
The thing that modern football has taught us with keepers (imo) is that the difference between tiers of keepers isn't massive usually but the pay structure is. Woj is a good keeper, probably top 25 currently, but he's paid like he's top 5. You can go 1-2 tiers below that upper echelon of keepers, pay 20-25% of that top tier keeper and see similar results.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
️ Incurable rift between Di Lorenzo and Napoli, if an important offer arrives De Laurentiis will sell him. [Alfredo Pedullà]

Nico Schira : Guintoli has great relation with Di Lorenzo's agent; he can try to sign him‼️

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
️ Incurable rift between Di Lorenzo and Napoli, if an important offer arrives De Laurentiis will sell him. [Alfredo Pedullà]

Nico Schira : Guintoli has great relation with Di Lorenzo's agent; he can try to sign him‼️
ADL ain’t gonna sell a pissed off player to Juve come on, he wouldn’t give him that pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

Another reason I don’t think Perin will stay is because he’s not good with his feet, doesnt fit Motta. I think Di Marzio is wrong here.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
ADL ain’t gonna sell a pissed off player to Juve come on, he wouldn’t give him that pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

Another reason I don’t think Perin will stay is because he’s not good with his feet, doesnt fit Motta. I think Di Marzio is wrong here.
Yeah, I think Woj stays. Not because we want him to, we'd love to offload him, but because he's basically unmoveable and we just need him to expire at this point.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why did Paratici give him such a huge salary?

It's not as if Real Madrid were going to come knocking.

Strange.
Because Paratici was a fucking moron and was the worst thing to happen to Juventus since Secco.

- - - Updated - - -

Id rather we go nowhere near him.

He’s had a terrible season at Napoli and I’d rather we signed someone younger in that position as well. And fuck dealing with that POS De Laurentiis.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also hope the days of us signing players, solely because we have good relations with their agents, are over.

Signs players that we need and that fit the squad please.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

imagine if di lorenzo came out and said "I've been a Juventino all my life"

anyhow I'd pass on him, I wouldnt give crapoli a single euro for anyone regardless of who they are, hopefully Manna will sort out the rest and fuck them up some more.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Some updates from transfer expert nicolino (LOL)

- figure for di gregorio is 18M.
- Miretti likes Monza, and his name was brought up in di Gregorio negotiations
- First option for Perin seems to be Parma

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira: #Arthur Melo will return to #Juventus from #Fiorentina, but he is not in #Juve’s plans for the next season. His agents are working to find a solution and in talking with #PremierLeague’s clubs. #transfers

hopefully someone buys him. Better odds now than last year.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why did Paratici give him such a huge salary?

It's not as if Real Madrid were going to come knocking.

Strange.
I never understood the logic behind it either, however they sure seemed quite close on a personal level so wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that Paratici still takes a % cut from Tek’s salary to this day lol

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Schira: #Arthur Melo will return to #Juventus from #Fiorentina, but he is not in #Juve’s plans for the next season. His agents are working to find a solution and in talking with #PremierLeague’s clubs. #transfers

hopefully someone buys him. Better odds now than last year.
Has he been good at Viola?

Jun 16, 2020

The initial thought is tempting but if anything we should find another Cambiaso and not an old Di Lorenzo, maybe it would be even better to sign Spinazzola for free and invest in a good LB.

RB: Danilo, Cambiaso
LB: Spina, X

Or give Barbieri a chance

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The initial thought is tempting but if anything we should find another Cambiaso and not an old Di Lorenzo, maybe it would be even better to sign Spinazzola for free and invest in a good LB.

How is Spina, who's older than Di Lorenzo a better idea when he's injured 50% of the time?

Cambiaso can play both sides so left or right back makes little difference.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The future of Danilo is not certain, despite his contract until 2025 with an automatic renewal until 2026 if he plays 50% of the games next season.

It will be up to Motta to decide whether to keep him or put him on the market. [@NicoSchira]
————

Personally I dont care if Danilo stays or goes, but if he stays he cant be a full time starter. I think hes got two seasons left in him of being at least good squad depth.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"We need to also wait for some surprises on the attacking wingers. I know that during these months #Juventus has been following several players abroad."

[@NicoSchira - @juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Bologna almost signed Adzic, I guess Mota likes him as well

One for the future
Adzic is the wild card for me. He will likely be the biggest talent at next gen, I could see Motta launching him at some point next season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Spina is a walking muscle strain. The problem with Di Lorenzo is that the Juve price would be 20m but the Inter price will be 12m. Just watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 42, Guests: 109)