Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (159 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm still not convinced spending 20m on a keeper when you need a RB, a CB, 2 centre mids and a winger is the best use of our tight budget. Especially when it is highly unlikely anyone will buy Tek from us this summer.

I think we should accept we need to fix other areas first and look again next summer. Di Grigorio might still be available then or someone else might emerge. He's a good keeper but not some generational talent we can't afford to miss.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
If social media existed in the 80s, Maldini's timeline would be full of JJ tweets and following JJ accounts

- - - Updated - - -
Just kidding, if he comes, he'll behave like a professional.
However, I can totally see him, if the title is between Inter and Milan, and we are left behind, to ease up against Inter and play the match of his life against Milan.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Who do we believe more? I'm guessing Di Marzio is more consistent?
Hell no. Two managements ago, Di Mazio was locked in. He has no connection with any of our management anymore imo.

And I can't believe anybody would question Schira up against anybody. He's basically been locked in and ahead of shit by months for YEARS now. Especially with us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So looks like 'Toli moving very swiftly and wants to close deals before competition increases

Apparently 'intensifying contacts' for Koopmeiners and negotiating with Bologna for Calafiori

Would be a huge effort if he can secure all these deals before the Euros but I still wonder how we are going to accumulate the funds required to buy these players

That said, plenty of changes at JJ not just in terms of recruitment but on an organizational level as well.

Year 1 of Guintoli is well and truly in motion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t think Szczesny leaves. I reckon it’ll be the same situation as the 17/18 season where we signed him as back-up to Buffon, with the view to eventually replacing him in the starting lineup. Just this time it’ll be Di Gregorio who will replace him the season after next.

I think Perin leaves and maybe we bring up Daffara from the NextGen soon as well. He looks really good and promising as well.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don’t think Szczesny leaves. I reckon it’ll be the same situation as the 17/18 season where he e signed him as back-up to Buffon, with the view to eventually replacing him. Just this time it’ll be Di Gregorio who will replace him the season after next.

I think Perin leaves and maybe we bring up Daffara from the NextGen soon as well. He looks really good and promising as well.
I disagree with Daffara, a player of his age needs to be playing regularly and not as a sub keeper, way I see it it'll be Tek/Perin + Di Gregorio and Pinsoglio

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira: Michele #DiGregorio is one step away to #Juventus from #Monza. Agreed personal terms for a contract until 2029 (€2M/year + bonuses) as revealed an exclusive last month. Expected a meeting next week between #Juve and Monza to close the deal. #transfers

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think Szczesny leaves. I reckon it’ll be the same situation as the 17/18 season where he e signed him as back-up to Buffon, with the view to eventually replacing him. Just this time it’ll be Di Gregorio who will replace him the season after next.

Daffara loan and then he comes back after next season to be vice Di Gregorio.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Schira: Michele #DiGregorio is one step away to #Juventus from #Monza. Agreed personal terms for a contract until 2029 (€2M/year + bonuses) as revealed an exclusive last month. Expected a meeting next week between #Juve and Monza to close the deal. #transfers

- - - Updated - - -

Daffara loan and then he comes back after next season to be vice Di Gregorio.
Perin is on 2.3m net wages. Woj is 10.3.

Again, love to see the streamlining and slimming down of the overpaid position. There's zero reason a keeper should be making over 6-7m wages imo. And thats only if its an insanely elite or long-term GK.

Jun 16, 2020
It must be Tek who leaves and behind the scenes my guess is that they know a offer will arrive, it doesn’t make any sense offering 20m for Di Gegorio otherwise, certainly not if it’s to replace Perin who we’ll never sell for that amount.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Perin is on 2.3m net wages. Woj is 10.3.

Again, love to see the streamlining and slimming down of the overpaid position. There's zero reason a keeper should be making over 6-7m wages imo. And thats only if its an insanely elite or long-term GK.
remember when Juve were linked to Donnarumma hehe. I was all about it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 47, Guests: 105)